Author Topic: Beta 24 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 3743 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Beta 24 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 07:28:24 AM »
Kimosabe,

It seems to me others were able to run TIR fine.  The problem was located by HiTech quite a few posts ago and the fix was a simple check box.  If you scroll down you might find some helpful information, sorry I am not more help... but you should be able to use your TIR now.

Chillie that was simply a test, trackir works in DX11 , it will not work in DX9 version. I already fixed the bug for the next patch.

HiTech

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 09:24:09 AM »
Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly ( 0xc000007b ).

same here.

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 11:05:50 AM »
Just tested and the cv1 rift double vision is gone. Mouse disappears for some clipboard Windows. Example preferences/flight, the mouse is ok anywhere outside the window where you select the items. It just diapppears. I only had a short time to test and will check more windows tomorrow. I will also try the Vive and controllers.

Thanks for fixing all the double vision. I can now resume happy hour :cheers:

Terry

Testing with cv1 I was unable to duplicate the mouse problem above. On the second try I did go to that window in the tower before trying in the plane and it worked in both.
Still have double vision in tanks sights. Main gun sight very zoomed in?
On a carrier hangar very zoomed in and not usable. PT boat/water screwed up.

I had several crashes but have not figured out the sequence to reproduce consistently. I think had to do with oculus home witch still starts no matter how the questions answered?

Terry

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »

I had several crashes but have not figured out the sequence to reproduce consistently. I think had to do with oculus home witch still starts no matter how the questions answered?

Terry

Only way to stop that is to go into Options/preferences/vr and disable vr.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2016, 06:46:38 PM »
It is possible this is a coincidence but, normally with my CH Fighterstick I have never had to perform the following to get AH2 or the alpha\beta to accept control or button inputs from it. This may be related to the phantom high speed loss of control input reported by some.

Today I opened the DX11 version and launched a fighter at an air spawn offline. The only thing I did before that was to check and see that VR was disabled in the clipboard then launched. The fighter did not respond to control inputs or pulling the trigger. Checked the control mapping and the Fighterstick was there, x,y and no buttons would respond. Closed down DX11 and opened DX9 then launched a fighter at the same air spawn. Same problem so I exited, pulled, then reconnected the USB connection for my controllers and both DX9\DX11 responded to Fighterstick inputs.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 11:48:03 AM »
It is possible this is a coincidence but, normally with my CH Fighterstick I have never had to perform the following to get AH2 or the alpha\beta to accept control or button inputs from it. This may be related to the phantom high speed loss of control input reported by some.

Today I opened the DX11 version and launched a fighter at an air spawn offline. The only thing I did before that was to check and see that VR was disabled in the clipboard then launched. The fighter did not respond to control inputs or pulling the trigger. Checked the control mapping and the Fighterstick was there, x,y and no buttons would respond. Closed down DX11 and opened DX9 then launched a fighter at the same air spawn. Same problem so I exited, pulled, then reconnected the USB connection for my controllers and both DX9\DX11 responded to Fighterstick inputs.

I have had to reload settings in CH Manager on many occasions. I usually do it now right before I am going to log in as a habit. It has been that way in AH II for awhile also. Reload once and all is good for the evening.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 11:55:43 AM »
I use the game to map buttons.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
The mouse cursor will not go below the account admin line on the clipboard unless the window is full size. Instead it skips to below the window. This was when running a reduced resolution in game vs the monitor, 1920x 1080 in game and monitor resolution 2560x1440.

After setting game resolution back to 2560x1440 the copyright and game version notice had moved from the left side of the window to the right and ran off-screen.

Edit: It looks like exiting the game is what causes it not the mixed resolution.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:28:40 PM by FLS »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2016, 02:05:04 PM »
DX11 Online\Offline

This spot at one of the villages on the ring round around the TT object on CraterMA has trees growing in the road which capture and hold my Panther tank. Offline on my gunnery terrain, the trees pitch the nose of the Panther up, then sink part of the rear end into the road while holding the tank. During one test offline, the trees released the Panther which then sank up to the bottom of the turret into the road. I ran a build against my terrain with beta 24 before finding this.

24597,184,8379,0.3,-3.8,-4.4
craterma

--------------------------

the ring round around the TT object = the ring ROAD around the TT object.......sorry my bad spelling..... :O
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:56:00 PM by bustr »
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2016, 04:30:50 PM »
Very amazing air action today near A64.  For a very brief time only once, and not repeated but the game stuttered during close combat and near friendly small airfield with ack firing.  This is the first instance besides the very low framerates over large airfields with ack firing.  Note, it feels similar to the lag/ stutter I receive when large bomber AI mission is running with multiple attackers nearby.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2016, 04:35:33 PM »
AI Bomber Mission, player flown plane (B17) won't warp to spawn home.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2016, 12:04:49 AM »
Chillie that was simply a test, trackir works in DX11 , it will not work in DX9 version. I already fixed the bug for the next patch.

HiTech

TR has not worked for me in beta24 with DX11 or DX9.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2016, 03:27:51 AM »
Bustr,

Even after this:

Go into Settings/Preferences/VR and make sure Disable VR is NOT checked.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »
Because I originally looked at the VR page in the clip board out of curiosity to see what it was, I got a VR.cfg file generated. I Just deleted it minutes ago and TR works in DX11 now.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2016, 01:37:16 PM »
I have had to reload settings in CH Manager on many occasions. I usually do it now right before I am going to log in as a habit. It has been that way in AH II for awhile also. Reload once and all is good for the evening.

Ditto, and I have everything mapped through AH, NOT the CH control stuff too.

This little program comes in handy for me at least - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html    "usbdeview" is the name of the program.

You can view all USB devices, and enable, disable, virtually unplug, etc, all without having to  physically plug/unplug your stuff, or switch off your powered hub and such.  Some games like Star Citizen and others, if they detect a usb joystick at all, it'll default to it and not let you use mouse control properly, so this program is great for disabling HOTAS prior to jumping into such games where you don't want it.  Also, for when I've had Ah2/3 issues of for unknown reasons the sticks not showing up or working, just disabling/enabling them with usbdeview quickly solves the issue for me.