Author Topic: Upgradables in Aces High 3  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Bushmills

• Copper Member
Upgradables in Aces High 3
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:00:43 PM »
Here it is my new improved idea i reaslised that from my last post a lot of guys could not see the vision i wanted from the game. I pulled a couple of nights with this baby, hopefully this will clear things up  :joystick:

• engines can be swapped out in the hanger for a few bucks modified like a drag racers engine
  • elevators can be made bigger to improve handling
  • machine guns can be made bigger or smaller or swapped out for cannons tracer fire can be custom colors!
  • custom paint jobs for a fee!be creative can you imagine the talk in this game about different paint jobs? would be
    competive as heck!
  • extra armor or bulletproof glass no more annoying pilot wounds! would you pay a dollar for this? think about it..
  • different propellors high performance ones with more blades 

so i hear a lot of guys been playing for like 20 years and a new guy is supposed to just come in and compete? get real guys this is the future if you are that good you will not need to spend any outlay on upgrades! until the new guys are up to standard they will have to pony up some $.  :cool:

the money that will come in from this htc will be rich men! and the game will be able to compete with the major titles in the market place.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Upgradables in Aces High 3
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 12:09:39 PM »
Upgrades for money...

Please for the love of AcesHigh, NO!

NO NO NO NO NO!

This is not War Thunder!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 12:18:55 PM »
Welcome to Aces High.

That is an interesting idea.  I am sure it would be a good idea for a game.

It is not a good fit for many if not most people who currently play here.  Many people want a fairly historic feel to the game as opposed to playing "Pimp my plane."

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Bushmills

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 12:21:28 PM »
Welcome to Aces High.

That is an interesting idea.  I am sure it would be a good idea for a game.

It is not a good fit for many if not most people who currently play here.  Many people want a fairly historic feel to the game as opposed to playing "Pimp my plane."

Wiley.

thanks for the reply wiley! i respect your views and will take that on board  :salute

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 12:40:35 PM »
Bushmills, welcome to Aces High.  I'm very happy you have found your way here.

I'm a member of JG11, Wiley is my wingman.  Our squad is a Luftwaffe squad, we fly them exclusively.  All of JG11 are committed to flying our WW2 aircraft as they were produced.  Part of our enjoyment is derived from using only what those WW2 pilots had available.  We allow ourselves to be immersed completely because of the way the game is set up.  True, historic aircraft performance is a huge part of that immersion.

With all due respect sir, I disagree with your wish.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:42:14 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 12:58:53 PM »
I just wish that they stop nerfing the Brewster.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »
This smells like a kappa troll.....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 01:18:38 PM »
Although I smell a funny troll, I'm going to have to disagree with your wish.

Otherwise I'd pay extra for...well extra ammo in my B17 as I've read reports where crews snuck extra cans on board.
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 01:56:43 PM »
Also,

Upgrade to SPECIAL FONTS in fluorescent colors to whine on Ch200 that your opponent couldn't have beaten you without his dweeb upgrades!!
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 02:49:24 PM »
Are you free for some freelance artwork?

Your talents are going to waste on a wish like this.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 02:55:17 PM »
so i hear a lot of guys been playing for like 20 years and a new guy is supposed to just come in and compete?

HTC recognizes the challenges faced by new players in Aces High. That's why they help all players with free training.

Offline Bushmills

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 07:51:00 PM »
Your talents are going to waste on a wish like this.

i appreciate it i put a lot of effort into it thanks!  :salute

a lot of negative comments looks like i failed  :cry

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 08:25:38 PM »
I'll pay extra for the pony with 4 cannons. and to be as indestructible as dr7's tank.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 07:27:37 AM »
Extra HP, bigger guns, more armor? As I said in your other post where you asked for better equipment to help you have more success as a new player, you're barking up the wrong tree with this crowd.  We all were noobs once.  We all had to learn to accept being beaten into the ground as we learned.  With few exception, we all appreciate that there were no gamey concessions, like you keep wishing for, because when we got that first fighter kill, landed that first sortie with more than 2 kills, and shot down 999000 we knew we accomplished something because of our skill, not because of a crutch. 

Only a guess, but it sounds like you're a millennial.  To date, in AH, you don't get a trophy for participation.  It may not be something you're use to, but trust me when I say the victories are more sweet, when you didn't use the cheatcode or "power up". 

Do the work man, stop looking for a work around.  Lots of folks have offered to help.  Take them up on it. 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 08:43:01 AM »
i appreciate it i put a lot of effort into it thanks!  :salute

I were about to say that you took this joke a bit too far and that noone would take it seriously.. But I were wrong apparently..
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking