Author Topic: Where is everyone??  (Read 3297 times)

Offline molesfriend

• Zinc Member
Re: Where is everyone??
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2016, 09:58:53 PM »
ace111 is down after being struck by a car and put in intensive care offline due to medical bills if any one wants to wish him well they can reply to jjhernley@aol.com   im sure he would appreciate it.... maybe on line next month

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »
well that was random

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2016, 10:22:08 PM »
10PM eastern on a Saturday night....

Every time a fight got going a suicide bomber would kill a CV, or a horde of M3s would roll over the town.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2016, 10:25:45 PM »
fugitive I just logged for 1 flight as I am tired.  had 1 kill and 2 assists on that same area of the map.  not sure what your problem is.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2016, 10:34:59 PM »
fugitive I just logged for 1 flight as I am tired.  had 1 kill and 2 assists on that same area of the map.  not sure what your problem is.

semp

Same here, but I was in the same horde as you. Normal saturday night was 400 plus with a number of fights going on, now we don't hit 200 and are lucky if there is a single fight. Earlier in the day both bish and rooks had an ENY of 20.4, this was at 5PM eastern.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
There was a time when the leet sticks controlled the airspace but they helped you get better and that activity made you want to get better.  On vox and on squad BBS Grizz, Kappa, Fester, Batfink and sooo many others would talk about actually slowing down purposely to reverse the very sweetheartrrrs that now claim to fly their aircraft in a manner befitting it's RL design.  Those guys are gone and what is left seems to be the I'll-play-my-way-no-matter-how-boring-I-make-this-game. 

Good yob.  Ya did it.  Some of  you fellas helped make it so boring, YOU are actually the excitement now.  But you'll never be able to do what the killer sticks did.  Ever.
+10
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2016, 12:12:43 AM »
+10

All this talk of Skyrrfox reminds of one of Grizz's returns.  Grizz had been back for about 2 weeks when Skyrr said he'd "only been playing for a little while".  Grizz and Sunbat flew straight over to where Skyrr, Sawzaw and 2Cmex were flying...Never above 5K.  Reversed Skyyr 5 times in a row in a K4 vs his D9 and the same fate for Sawzaw and 2Cmex. 

And Grizz had only been back for about 2 weeks...Sawzaw and cmex were flying around their best in my opinion!  Its so funny when you see the difference between who the players think are good and which players really were good.  No comparison. None. 

But now we will never know so I guess there's no use in discussing the old days because they aren't ever coming back.   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:16:17 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2016, 12:15:48 AM »
I wonder if any of the old guys will come back and at least try out AH3. 
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2016, 12:29:33 AM »
 :banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2016, 01:29:06 AM »
All this talk of Skyrrfox reminds of one of Grizz's returns.  Grizz had been back for about 2 weeks when Skyrr said he'd "only been playing for a little while".  Grizz and Sunbat flew straight over to where Skyrr, Sawzaw and 2Cmex were flying...Never above 5K.  Reversed Skyyr 5 times in a row in a K4 vs his D9 and the same fate for Sawzaw and 2Cmex. 

And Grizz had only been back for about 2 weeks...Sawzaw and cmex were flying around their best in my opinion!  Its so funny when you see the difference between who the players think are good and which players really were good.  No comparison. None. 

But now we will never know so I guess there's no use in discussing the old days because they aren't ever coming back.   
You're wrong....2cmex(even though I dislike the shots he takes and his answers after you give him a "good fight" on 200) has VERY comparable AIM to Grizz....which was Grizz's most lethal attribute. Sawzaw ain't no pushover either in the K4.....he's at least comparable to Agent, maybe even Sunsfan. Krup and I were talking about skyyr the other day....fighting against his flying style definitely made us better at the game...you can't deny the guy was good.

Next month we should have a US primetime KOTH....hopefully all the old war horses can come out of retirement so I can watch them take on the new l33t sticks. Bet the fights will be intense.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2016, 05:42:44 AM »
you guys have no idea what the game is all about.

semp

Have a look in the mirror semp
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2016, 11:04:14 AM »
You're wrong....2cmex(even though I dislike the shots he takes and his answers after you give him a "good fight" on 200) has VERY comparable AIM to Grizz....which was Grizz's most lethal attribute. Sawzaw ain't no pushover either in the K4.....he's at least comparable to Agent, maybe even Sunsfan. Krup and I were talking about skyyr the other day....fighting against his flying style definitely made us better at the game...you can't deny the guy was good.

Next month we should have a US primetime KOTH....hopefully all the old war horses can come out of retirement so I can watch them take on the new l33t sticks. Bet the fights will be intense.
i just returned from a 2-3 month break. Dispatched Saw fairly easily (even with my sloppy fighting and lack of throttle work) only person who seemed to have any edge was chooka. Eh, give me 1-2 weeks and I'll be sharp again.

I'll see you all in Koth
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2016, 12:46:52 PM »
i just returned from a 2-3 month break. Dispatched Saw fairly easily (even with my sloppy fighting and lack of throttle work) only person who seemed to have any edge was chooka. Eh, give me 1-2 weeks and I'll be sharp again.

I'll see you all in Koth
I'm sure but most would consider you to be one of the top 10 sticks 1v1 in the game...for Changeup to suggest they aren't good by today or yesterday's standards is just ridiculous.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »
When will everyone just admit that the game is just about dead?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2016, 04:17:30 PM »
When will everyone just admit that the game is just about dead?

It's not.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song