Author Topic: Beta 38 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Beta 38 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 03:50:20 PM »
Probably has been reported before (I'm not fully up to date):

- 1-2 versions ago: (Pilot?) hit on lead bomber by manned 88 instantly killed all 3 bombers
- Right now: Attacked a formation of B-29s, attacked & set ablaze the lead, after that went down the drones suddenly started to smoke (oil)
- Tried to check the film, drones didn't even show up until the lead bomber was gone
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline kavo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »
i hate to say this but ah3 today is appalling.    drove t34 hit a tree...could not get off it..towered.  drove t34 again and got stuck between two palms  ...towered.    drove tiger 2 , turret suddenly froze and would not turn, have no idea if hit or not as no sound heard.     Cannot hear any gv once it is more than 350 yards away from you with its engine running.

these issues make the game effectively unplayable.  Shame aces high 2 is far better for gv`s (at present)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 04:35:29 PM »
Probably has been reported before (I'm not fully up to date):

- 1-2 versions ago: (Pilot?) hit on lead bomber by manned 88 instantly killed all 3 bombers
- Right now: Attacked a formation of B-29s, attacked & set ablaze the lead, after that went down the drones suddenly started to smoke (oil)
- Tried to check the film, drones didn't even show up until the lead bomber was gone

That's interesting.  I thought I saw some flakiness last night with a drone that I didn't think I'd hit smoking.  It didn't seem odd enough to me at the time to explore further (my passes had been pretty low angle, couldn't say definitively which one I'd hit) but it sounds like it might be worth looking at.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »
i hate to say this but ah3 today is appalling.    drove t34 hit a tree...could not get off it..towered.  drove t34 again and got stuck between two palms  ...towered.    drove tiger 2 , turret suddenly froze and would not turn, have no idea if hit or not as no sound heard.     Cannot hear any gv once it is more than 350 yards away from you with its engine running.

these issues make the game effectively unplayable.  Shame aces high 2 is far better for gv`s (at present)

Any chance you could go back to those locations, reproduce the bug, then use (.psave filename) to show Hitech where the bugs are that need fixing. After all this is an open beta for us to find "bugs" to help Hitech fix bugs we find for him.

Psave creates a txt file in the settings directory so you need to give each a filename. Then you can cut and paste the contents back into the correct DX version bug reporting forum.

AH3 is not live yet and this form is titled "Open Beta".
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 06:20:51 PM »
Ki-61's turn/bank indicator still slow, and still goes outside it's gauge. :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »
Upped out of A54 and destroyed the ords bunker you can see when looking out of the tower in front, and I cannot see the fire or smoke.  Switch to F3, then I can see the fire and smoke.

Also, the ords bunker vanish for a split second before showing it's destroyed state when destroyed.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 09:18:16 PM »
Cant get any base captures! We've taken towns to white flag and all guns even dropped 2 sets of troops at multiple bases and they wont switch countries. no friendly troops were put into the map/room to stop it, something wrong. look at the arena map it hasn't change at all.
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2016, 11:17:21 AM »
landed in a boston III with one engine out. could not shut it down with the "E" button. had to do shift-2 to pick that engine then shut it down.
used cntrl E to synchronize engine start and then hit E. engine starts. then hit it again to shut down. did not work. don't know if this is a bug or not.

Fixed for the next patch.

HiTech

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2016, 11:19:43 AM »
Maybe! I didn't have that happen. Trackir wont work unless you have it turned on before you start the game. Pretty sure you know this but was only thing I know off that would cause tthat to happen. I you didn't know it...Your welcome!!!

Thanks didn't know this.

HiTech