Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 0 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 0 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2016, 11:45:08 AM »
Terrain Editor:
I meant to post this the other day. The icons for square tile objects in the TE are porked now in both the Beta and the Pre-release versions.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Guile

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2016, 11:52:26 AM »
Anyone else using panning padlock and having issues. On my system padlock stops working when the selected enemy gets near the gunsight. It's like the hud sight stops the tracking. Can that be restored to the way it worked in AH2?

Offline KillerPops

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2016, 12:02:49 PM »
The splash screen is all white when starting. A small adjustment of one of the edges and it's OK. This happens every time. Also there must be a memory leak somewhere. Windows complain about running out of memory and wants to shut the program down. This has happened twice.

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2016, 12:33:55 PM »
The splash screen is all white when starting. A small adjustment of one of the edges and it's OK. This happens every time. Also there must be a memory leak somewhere. Windows complain about running out of memory and wants to shut the program down. This has happened twice.

I have same issues.

ASUS ROG Laptop I7 2.4 with Nvidia 870M GFX card