Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 1 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 17849 times)

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 1 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2016, 07:28:13 PM »
My frame rate kept bouncing back and forth from 20 to 150 today. I haven't seen that before. Moving the sliders seemed to have no effect, I turned everything to absolute minimum and 1k textures and that got it up to 35-40 most of the time.

I am also still getting the occasional game freeze up. I've seen someone else mention this: when I tab out the game no longer appears under applications in task manager, so I tab to processes and close it there.

One thing on the graphics: the haze at sea level is so bad that ships are invisible beyond about 10k. That really needs to be fixed. Also sea mode gunnery doesn't work correctly, the shells don't hit on the zero has of either the gray or the yellow scale. In AH2 in sea mode they'd hit where the zero has on the yellow scale was when you fired.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 1 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
Another thing about the film viewer, the sliders don't move the view around the plane as they do in AH2.   They do move the view, but very strangely and it makes setting up screen shots very difficult.

I believe the problem happens when you view a film from an enemy plane's perspective, the film viewer directional sliders (and even the keyboard keys) are still connected to film taker's view.

So, everything works normally from the film taker's view but goes awry when changing planes in the viewer.

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."