Author Topic: B-29 Test flights  (Read 748 times)

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
B-29 Test flights
« on: August 28, 2016, 04:27:50 PM »
 :airplane: I flew the 29's off of every field north of A1 on current map and could only get airborne one time (1) in 6 tries!
Runways are not long enough, even the large fields, because of trees at end of runways! I took off using 50% fuel and 40 500 lbs bombs, both auto takeoff and manuel takeoff! The only success I had was with no flaps (0) and of course was using wep on all attempts.
In AH2, I can take off from just about all fields, even small fields by using no flaps and wep on with same load outs! I lost about 450 perk points trying to get the things to work right.
When trying to set preferences on climb out, it would always go back to straight and level flight!
Sun is to bright, even with gama turned down, but when view looks normal, can't see instrument panel!
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: B-29 Test flights
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 10:21:49 PM »
Earl if you test offline you won't lose any perks.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 12:18:45 PM »
...or had you tested in Beta earlier. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 02:26:16 PM »
...or had you tested in Beta earlier. :)
:airplane:  Yes I tested in Beta
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 02:33:38 PM »
Maybe HTC puts in a terrain builder req that one or two super large air fields be put on the map with grass laid down for up to 1 mile off the longest runway ends. It is not that complicated for the person after they place that object down and make sure that mile is level. it will be the wirbels and osties waiting just inside of the trees that will get your B29.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.