Author Topic: Mouse panning  (Read 352 times)

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Mouse panning
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:03:19 PM »
How come I can't get mouse view panning to stay enabled?  I have the "Start in Mouse Look" checked under view options, but the only way I can get it to work is using the keys (I have shift-M mapped instead of shift-H). And even then, if I pull up the clipboard or hit home or the hat switch to return to default view, I have to hit shift-M again to get mouse view panning back.  Wasn't like that in AH2.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
Re: Mouse panning
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »
Same here. I used mouse-look all the time in ah2.

Why has it changed? I don't want to hit buttons before using the mouse, just grab and look like AH2.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Re: Mouse panning
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:56 PM »
I ended up doing a work-around on this issue.  I mapped the mouse panning toggle to a spare button on my gaming mouse.  Now, when I want to pan with the mouse, I grab the mouse and hit the spare button.  Problem solved.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.