Author Topic: That time?  (Read 3174 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
That time?
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:38:26 PM »
It is time to come back? Been looking at some vids of AH3. Not bad at all. Thing is, Can I find a shovel big enough to dig all the dust off my JS.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: That time?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:46:45 PM »
well HiTech told AH2 players that AH3 went live
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:51:26 PM »
It's time to come back to fly with or against HiTech in the next scenario ----------->

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,381530.0.html

:aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 10:06:13 PM »
It's time to come back to fly with or against HiTech in the next scenario ----------->

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,381530.0.html

:aok
I've smacked Dale around a few times way back in the day :)
Doing it again wouldnt be anything new
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »
Doing it again wouldnt be anything new
  He's flying for our Axis side, we've got him covered.   If you get him, I'll let you have Betsy for an entire hour.   Of course, HB555 will have to give her a shower first and fix her bow.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 10:13:40 PM »
Old timer :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
Old timer :)

Lol bipolor old hahahahaha
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 10:59:45 AM »
I thought the original plan was to Sign in as usual and your current version would be replaced with the new version of code.  I guess that isn't the way it will happen?
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 11:03:45 AM »
I thought the original plan was to Sign in as usual and your current version would be replaced with the new version of code.  I guess that isn't the way it will happen?

I believe that's scheduled for Monday. I don't know if they're replacing your AH2 installation then or just installing AH3 along with it and importing your settings.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »

AH3 is a lot different than AH2---sunday-18th is last day for AH2

what I did-and was easiest for me was to uninstall AH3 Beta- go to home page redownload AH3  30-45 mins

everything works fine
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 08:38:32 PM »
AH3 is a lot different than AH2---sunday-18th is last day for AH2

what I did-and was easiest for me was to uninstall AH3 Beta- go to home page redownload AH3  30-45 mins

everything works fine

Yea, my point was that at one time HTC posted in here , that when AH3 went live that the auto download thing that downloads all the updates would download it.  I guess that plan fell by the wayside.  Anyway I copied AH2 to  a back up drive, change the pointers in the Icons to point to AH2 then I uninstalled AH2 from my gaming drive and down loaded the AH3, 14 min. here. 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 08:54:08 PM »
Yea, my point was that at one time HTC posted in here , that when AH3 went live that the auto download thing that downloads all the updates would download it.  I guess that plan fell by the wayside.  Anyway I copied AH2 to  a back up drive, change the pointers in the Icons to point to AH2 then I uninstalled AH2 from my gaming drive and down loaded the AH3, 14 min. here.

My guess is they wanted to give everyone one last weekend in AH2. Come Monday, when they click on AH2 it will auto download AH3. I would say that that plan is still in place, and hasn't fell anywhere.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »

This is what HiTech said in his post in the AH beta forums

If all is stable in the 41 patch,next week we will be ending the beta process and we will go into pre-release testing.

In the pre-release phase

1. AH will install into the final new release folder.

2. Arenas will be live with perks points, and will configured how the current late war is. And scoring will be counted.

3. The only thing we are formally testing for at that point will be installation the into new directory, and host configuration issues, and copying in AH2 settings.

4. At the end of the pre-release phase we will simply stop AH2, and it will auto download AH3 v1.0

Pre-release phase ends Monday when AH3 goes live.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 12:06:48 AM »
My guess is they wanted to give everyone one last weekend in AH2. Come Monday, when they click on AH2 it will auto download AH3. I would say that that plan is still in place, and hasn't fell anywhere.
It has fallen by the wayside if the plan as originally published was to auto download AH3 when it went live, that didn't happen, AH3 is live. today, not Monday.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2016, 03:16:28 AM »
It has fallen by the wayside if the plan as originally published was to auto download AH3 when it went live, that didn't happen, AH3 is live. today, not Monday.

You didn't read HiTech's post that I quoted.  AH3 will auto-download like he says starting on Monday when AH3 is out of pre-release and goes "Live".  Going "Live" in the gaming industry is the term for when a game is officially released, which is Monday. 

4. At the end of the pre-release phase we will simply stop AH2, and it will auto download AH3 v1.0

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song