Author Topic: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?  (Read 9129 times)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
Re: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
I have seen SHawk in person does that count? Lol he is a great guy...and the mullet is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:uhoh

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »
As far as ghosts, I had a girlfriend who swore she had a benevolent poltergeist following her.  It got to the point during junior year in HS where we'd hold these parties when her folks weren't home.  The way the thing communicated was (and I know this sounds crazy) through an old snack tray.  This thing would make the tray rock ever so slightly, and we'd sit there close, staring at it, doing the the whole A, B, C... thing out to spell out what he was saying.  We had these parties so many times that I am personally convinced there was no way it was fake. Plus he told us who he was and how he died, and it was so crazy-random that we looked it up and found him in a book in the town library.  This thing could make the dog run in the room and bark, shut lights off, make your hands turn cold or warm.  He made a battery-powered wall clock stop on command once.  Fourteen people in the room, all looking at the clock, waiting for it to stop, and he stopped it.  Had to change the batteries to get it to run again.  He apparently had fun doing this with us, and so did we, so you never really got scared.  But if you all started shouting questions at him at once, he'd make the tray bang like someone was slapping a palm down on it, and then he'd disappear for an hour or so.  First time I saw that bang I got pretty freaked out.  But he had a sense of humor, too.  Like I said, we all had fun with it so it wasn't ever scary.  And no way it was fake.  Just one of those things, I guess.   

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 05:51:08 PM »
Nope.  If I ever do, I'll take a picture of it with my cell phone camera.  Funny how all these "sightings" completely dried up ever since cell phone cameras became ubiquitous.  Now they've been replaced with elaborate conspiracies that can't be proved or disproved with mere video evidence.

Chemtrail nutjobs :bolt:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 07:58:24 PM »
I saw something in the sky a few months ago at work that I couldnt explain.  I was sitting in work truck next to a pond, the sun had just gone down so it was still somewhat light.  I looked across the pond and there was a line of trees and a red light flew about 20 feet over the top of the trees and disappeared in a planted field of corn about a foot tall. Later that night I walked over to see if I could see anything, and there was absolutely nothing there, I should add that this happened right at the base of the killdeer mountains in north dakota at the "medicine hole".  My wife and I stayed at her parents house a few years ago, we had gotten into a fight and I fell asleep on the side of the bed she slept on and I was woke up to something touching my back and it wasnt the wife, I screamed like a girl and ran hahaha
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:00:27 PM by homersipes »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2016, 08:09:30 PM »
when I first started working at the steel mill, it was kind of weird.  the mill was built during ww2.  one night I was working alone with an overhead crane taking out steel slabs out of gondolas.  I climbed down the crane to mark the slabs.  I had the feeling somebody was looking at me, so I could up and I saw a man standing in the crane, I waved and he waved back.  I turned around and 2 seconds later I remember that I was the only one working in the yard.  I climb up the ladder to the crane and there was nobody inside.

when I was little I lived in this house it was brand new, but when it was being built the caretaker died.  when we moved in we could hear footsteps in the hallway and the door open and close, we would run but never could see anybody.  after a while we just got used to it and stopped paying attention.

one more,

at work they filmed the movie "armored".  one night of the producers was alone working in the same yard I saw the ghost.  she saw this guy wearing a steel helmet just walking by her.  she didnt pay attention untill she noticed that he had no legs.  she could only see him from the knees up.  she quit that night and refused to come back.  the next day the company got the call asking who was playing jokes.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2016, 11:26:19 PM »

:D :D
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 09:13:41 AM »
Nope.  If I ever do, I'll take a picture of it with my cell phone camera.  Funny how all these "sightings" completely dried up ever since cell phone cameras became ubiquitous.  Now they've been replaced with elaborate conspiracies that can't be proved or disproved with mere video evidence.

I often think about that. No fuzzy pictures to hide details like in the past.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 12:58:56 PM »
I saw a horizontal traveling blue streak in the early '70s
while I was stationed in gtmo. At that time I thought it was a "UFO"  :noid
However, after taking physics 102 in college, I realized it was probably a far
off meteor  :old:
Ram
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »
Big foot exists. I live in his backyards.
You just have to drink enough when at Elk camp before he'll show himself.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 04:54:51 PM »
UFO, along time ago

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 06:55:31 PM »
One night on Hokkaido I was watching a low line of clouds above me moving north with the prevailing breeze towards Siberia. Suddenly a small puff of cloud slips down out of the cloud mass and moves against the wind back the way the clouds were coming from just under the bottom of the clouds. I started thinking that would be a neat way for a UFO to hide in plain sight while monitoring the planet inside of the atmosphere. I was at the USAF Wakkanai radar and Russian radio chatter listening post, and military installations have had numerous reports of UFO since the 50s.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2016, 01:37:14 AM »
If you believe in Ghosts you should have all your property taken from you and be made make wicker baskets in a institute in the countryside with like minded individuals :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
This UFOs incidents i believe could true; first this video of an UFO printing crop circles over Scotland, was shown in many documentaries and UFOs disabling american and russian ICBMs.This incidents were discussed on CNN and investigated by US senate.  Why would this people  risk their career and 'mental" status to bring this story at highest level?  I hope they keep watching us and stop the nuclear madness. 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:52:40 AM by ghi »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2016, 10:57:04 AM »
Bourbon  :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2016, 07:45:31 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:48:26 PM by texasmom »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac