Author Topic: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?  (Read 9127 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2016, 07:57:47 PM »
ghost stories are no joke!  I remember one time we were going to get hit by a truck.  I yelled like a girl; and the driver hit the gas.  apparently he knew i was serious.  true story, i can see the headlights in my eyes.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2016, 08:16:33 PM »
Idid, yes. 5 lights in a perfect V triangle, evenly spaced and moving across the sky. Lights disappeared in order starting from the last light on the left side and going out in order. Crazy stuff for sure. Oh, and I was sober. Actually ran in and got my wife....she saw them also.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2016, 01:40:29 AM »
How do you know it was not the Bourbon?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2016, 03:11:19 PM »
My brother lives with a Sasquatch, well a cross between one and a blue whale

LOLOLOL
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2016, 03:16:19 PM »
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:29:53 PM by ghi »

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 08:14:12 PM »
Ghosts - certainly.   Just because our limited senses don't pick it up doesn't mean there isn't something there. 

I'll take this opportunity to publicly thank my guardian angel for saving my tail on numerous occasions as well.   

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2016, 08:54:58 PM »
I periodically experience sleep paralysis. To those who have never encountered the "old hag sitting on your chest", it is the creepiest and scariest thing I have ever faced. When it happens, you are perfectly aware of where you are and that you're in bed asleep - not so much as an out of body experience, but you kind of see your surroundings through the cracks of your eyelids.

One time I felt like I was being drug off of my bed and clearly remembered hoping that I wouldn't wake my college roomate when I hit the floor - I woke up in the middle of the bed. Another time, I could feel the shadows closing in on me like a something was creeping up behind me. I struggled to wake myself and turn to the face the intruder, but finally there came a piercing pain in my neck. I gasped awake with my heart pounding, but the room was empty. During a third session, I actually dreamed I was back in my room at home when I was in fact in a hotel room with my family. I tried to fight some shadowy figure, but it threw me out into the hallway. I tried to bolt down the stairs, but the presence wrapped itself behind me and bit down on my neck. I woke my entire family up in that hotel room when I started trying to mumble and shake myself awake.

I can't say I have ever come across anything paranormal while awake, but sometimes sleeping is another story - shear terror!
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2016, 10:40:56 PM »

https://youtu.be/PWxYUALC0qw

Creative, but so fake! Speed up the aliens voice and guess who you hear?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2016, 02:32:22 AM »

"+THIS VIDEO CAN'T BE DEBUNKED+"  :rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline flyndung

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2016, 06:16:32 AM »
UFO - i was 13 living in San Diego and i saw a slow light moving across the horizon and then in a split second it went skyward and was gone.

Offline Beau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2016, 08:54:07 AM »
Several years ago I saw a silver craft hovering in the sky. It was cigar shaped. It stayed in the same place for at least 15 minutes or longer. Was told it was a weather balloon but it looked nothing like a weather balloon. It looked nothing like a weather balloon and a weather balloon would not stay in one exact position for an extended time, they drift with the wind. Don't know of any military craft that looks cigar shaped and hovers in the sky for extended periods of time. This was before we had drones also. Have no idea what it was but several people saw it. It was an honest to god UFO. Have no idea if it was alien or not but it was very real and quite strange. Thats the only thing I can say I have ever seen that couldn't be explained.
Coot

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
Bourbon  :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2016, 02:54:38 AM »

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2016, 07:30:02 AM »
Ive seen a Yeti as well, its sitting in my shed. I use it for fishing. Keeps ice frozen for 3 days straight.  :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.