Author Topic: Planes flipping during agressive defensive moves  (Read 41322 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Planes flipping during agressive defensive moves
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2016, 02:11:40 PM »
I'd be flattered someone was making a beeline for me... It likely means you're the biggest threat in the sector (plus you actually get to fight someone... Starfox definitely fights).
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »
I'd be flattered someone was making a beeline for me... It likely means you're the biggest threat in the sector (plus you actually get to fight someone... Starfox definitely fights).
Your absolutely right he is a good fight but I fight enough from a position of disadvantage in the MA to have someone always having it on me especially when said pilot is of that caliber. Which to his credit he is a good stick, arguably one of the best in the MA right now....anyone who thinks differently is either uninformed by how good he is because they don't KOTH or go to DA...or they are just mad he's killing them a lot.

Many players will be like I've killed Bruv, Starfox, Violator, Krupnski, 2cmex ect ect ect and think they are good because they got a kill on them or think that those top pilots aren't good because they consider themselves bad at Aces High.....what they don't tell you is that they were the 3rd one in, or they HOed them, or it was like a Spit 16 vs 109G2, or they had light years of alt on them....This game is easy for a scrub to kill a top stick. Heck if I know the general area of say Bruv and the plane he is flying I could just up an LA7 and grab 5 K above him....Bruv is a great stick and I bet he kills me a certain number out of 100 from a disadvantage like that but I'm good enough at BnZ and E fighting to insure I'm winning most fights from above in planes like LAs, Spits, F4Us, Dora, ect ect ect...not saying I'm great, just saying it's not hard to do...also if you can't beat him from an advantage just wait until another friendly comes in like literally easy for the bottom of the bucket gamer in this game to kill the best...more so then any other games except those that have a lot of R&G

Fess probably will not admit to this but him and Starfox came to DA where a big group was flying, I switched to low numbers side...StarFox got within icon range of me bailed and switch making it like 5 v 2 in an informal 1v1 area...thats no fun for the side he switched to because now there is only 2 people to shoot at(And of course he was flying an LA7 and HOing probably trying to get a rise) so I left. Next time I went to DA (Krup can attest to this) was on the DA night...there was 12 on 2 sides and none on one side, thats how the DA boys wanted it but I noticed a few had switched so I wanted to be on the low numbers side too so more red guys....again Starfox comes within vox range and bails out immediately goes other side and comes straight for my country....Can't prove this by film but he is specifically targeting people, coincidence becomes fact when it happens all the time.

end of rant, will probably get ruled but yea just gets old dealing with that when I'm already dealing with a game I am busy fighting puffy ack, killing troop strats or searching for M3s just to spawn bigger fights.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »
So what, I used to fly as a Krabby on Kill Krabby nights in the DA with Krabby. It was usually 6 or 12 vs two. Meh.....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2016, 03:48:38 PM »
Well, I would hope someone who has spent 152 hours and 864 sorties this month, would know how to play AH3 pretty well. I've ran into him a couple of times and do see a lot of the same tendencies that skyyr used with E retention and AH flight understanding of planes, so based on my experience and the amount of time he's played, I'd say it's definitely skyyr.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2016, 04:09:38 PM »
So what, I used to fly as a Krabby on Kill Krabby nights in the DA with Krabby. It was usually 6 or 12 vs two. Meh.....
First, sarcasm on your part. Second, different caliber of sticks aka Starfox is better than you or any of the other guys in that event. 3rd WAY TO BE A HYPOCRITE to your own sqauddie :rolleyes:
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2016, 04:17:50 PM »
Skyyrfox changed his name the other day and consistently found where me and silent were fighting (when I wasnt hunting the MYTHICAL skyyr  :noid) I told him several times of his BS...so I upped a tempy...waited until he was enagaged with silent...swooped in at 450 and took his wing off...he proceeded to fall 6000 feet...straight down...missing a wing...silent followed him down as I stood off at alt waiting...his plane hits the ground and the icon disappears...I am awarded no kill...I have the film if anyone doesn't believe me...next sortie I was promptly dispatched by this MYTHICAL pilot again after being 2.5k above him going 330 in a spit pull vert...he split esses up and follows me closing the entire time in his spit16 and never stalling...his nose never bobbled
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 04:19:25 PM by puller »
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2016, 04:22:59 PM »
I just get a kick out of all of you getting so worked up by him. He says "nice job guys" and people conclude he's saying "you couldn't do it without help." He says "you're getting better," and that drives people nuts too hehe.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2016, 04:35:56 PM »
I just get a kick out of all of you getting so worked up by him. He says "nice job guys" and people conclude he's saying "you couldn't do it without help." He says "you're getting better," and that drives people nuts too hehe.

Well, honestly they're probably not wrong.

But the people who are the best at pushing peoples' buttons cause the people to do it themselves.  Another truly excellent example is Cybro.  So much paranoia, so little effort.  It's kind of fascinating to behold.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2016, 04:51:50 PM »
Those comments don't bother me, he poked at me one day about flying the G2 when Sawzaw was getting uppity with me...Saw claimed I was in an ez mode ride (G2) when he had alt advantage in K4 and I killed him...K4 is a lot more capable bird especially with an E advantage he just got killed and was mad (which happens with everyone) but what got me was like 2 months ago Starfox was flying a TA152 with advantage and got killed by me in K4 and used the "Nice fight but K4 is suppose to win that fight" just hypocritical on Starfox's part which was what I started going at it with him about....He's a good fight, just don't like being hunted by anyone unless there's no fight at which point I'm glad to post my location on 200 so those loolong for a fight will come to me.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2016, 05:05:04 PM »
Yeah, well, you know... If you fly a Spit, zeke, or 109F and turn, you're in an easy mode plane. If you fly a 51, D9, or 109K4 and climb you're in an easy mode plane... If you fly a 38 or 47 and grab, you're in an easy mode plane... If you are taxiing in a Corsair, easy mode...  Crazy how most of the planeset can be easy mode.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2016, 05:58:28 PM »
If starfox is a skyyr shade, you are making his day any time you complain on 200. If he is a surrogate of skyyr playing a massive troll on the community. You are making skyyr's day complaining on 200 because his surrogate is letting him watch. I believe it is estes who says he flew for years with skyyr back in FA and skyyr is blessed with a AAA case of obsessive compulsion. All bad attention is making his day then.

Either ignore him and use your skillz to beat him, or ignore him and fly against other players in any airspace you have identified him in. The latter may be hard, I've been listening to players tell the same old story about that account being able to pick their plane out of crowds with a purpose even if they change rides to come back in. Like he can see their name instead of only the red airplane name. And it's not cybro passing intel.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2016, 06:38:41 PM »
It's not that hard to tell which players are skilled in an area regardless of ride if you know what to look for and have good SA. Especially if you're routinely dueling them. I know it's Starfox, or 2cmex, or Sawzaw, or Yucca, etc.  Long before I see who shot me down.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2016, 07:01:34 PM »
I do not really care to waste much time talking about anyone who has to fly a spit alot.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2016, 10:49:01 PM »
Many players will be like I've killed Bruv, Starfox, Violator, Krupnski, 2cmex ect ect ect and think they are good because they got a kill on them or think that those top pilots aren't good because they consider themselves bad at Aces High.....what they don't tell you is that they were the 3rd one in, or they HOed them,

What a load of rubbish, Starfox and 2cmex HO actively all the time (well maybe not when they see a Yak 9T coming),  and they are quite happy to gang as well (in fact there is one pony pilot usually in that bunch who will hang back until it is 2:1 minimum and won't even engage, even if he has advantage). So yeah ummmm... so a HO kill on them is just as good as they give, likewise a gangbang. Starfox likes to milk overshoots. His real skill appears to be in aiming, he rarely misses. He also sticks mostly to late late war (usually a Dora or 152), like sawzaw.

2cmex is a good stick, and you see him in a range of aircraft. But he happily HOs.

I just HO them back, sometimes with a bigger gun  :devil

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »
I think Junky's point is that if one were to go to the DA with them, or run into them alone, they'd mop the floor with most in the MA fairly consistently.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group