Author Topic: new or more Panzer H Skins  (Read 666 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
new or more Panzer H Skins
« on: September 14, 2016, 02:25:29 PM »
can someone get us some more Panzer H skins?  surely there were more than company's or squads or battalion's of Panzer H's.

PLEASE!!! :D
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: new or more Panzer H Skins
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:44:19 PM »
Find some schemes you like and post them in the skins forum for Greebo to see.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 03:53:36 PM »
Find some schemes you like and post them in the skins forum for Greebo to see.

where would I find such things
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 05:00:32 PM »
I have enough information to do more Panzer IV H skins. Lyric1 has sent me some good info on schemes and I have a few of my own books as well.

I don't have a lot of spare time for skinning at the moment but will look at doing a Panzer IV H after the TBM I am currently working on. However I won't be able to submit this or any other skins until the AH III skins submissions page is done and that might be weeks or months away yet.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 11:41:05 AM »
 :aok  my man  my new best friend

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 02:14:33 PM »
New skins would be ok. How about getting rid of the skins that are for snow, since we don't have snow. Planes and vehicles alike, these skins are useless.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 03:01:30 PM »
Snow skins are useful for scenarios and there is no reason a future MA terrain could not include some snowy terrain in it somewhere.

Besides, why get rid of any skin? It isn't as though any of the GVs are close to having all their skin slots filled.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 12:03:07 PM »
New skins would be ok. How about getting rid of the skins that are for snow, since we don't have snow. Planes and vehicles alike, these skins are useless.

all the terrains for AH3 are being redesigned and have not been implemented yet--and I'm know at least 1 terrain does have a snow field-ozkansas does-so we need to keep white skinned tanks

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 06:23:46 AM »
On Russian front, half of the year earth was dressed in wintercolors, and no leafs on trees.
If a plane have a nice winterskin, I prefer them instead of other skins because they look so cool.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2016, 04:09:52 PM »
I agree Save, but I can not remember seeing a winter scene in late war (or in any war for that matter). In the past I have ask for snow  scenes only to be put down. We have skins for planes and vehicles, I would like to use them. I was kinda being sarcastic early on. I do like the snow skins.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »
My new Panzer IV H skin is shown in this BBS post.