Author Topic: Be irresistible to women using this one weird trick  (Read 2374 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Be irresistible to women using this one weird trick
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 01:08:55 AM »
Brooke,
   I have seen a few post that are saying some slots are filled up? I didnt want to sign up as I am not sure if I can make it. Its an 12 hour scenario I believe? How would walk on players be handled? Being in the Pearl Harbor scenario with you, is one of my fondest memories! B5N, torpedo attack!!! I have several squadies looking to possibly participate as well! So biggest issue is, will squads be able to fly together if we show up at different times? Its not a deal breaker if it isnt possible! We sort of dig flying against each other!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 01:27:45 AM »
Brooke,
   I have seen a few post that are saying some slots are filled up? I didnt want to sign up as I am not sure if I can make it. Its an 12 hour scenario I believe? How would walk on players be handled? Being in the Pearl Harbor scenario with you, is one of my fondest memories! B5N, torpedo attack!!! I have several squadies looking to possibly participate as well! So biggest issue is, will squads be able to fly together if we show up at different times? Its not a deal breaker if it isnt possible! We sort of dig flying against each other!

1stpar3, I remember that!  It was a blast flying with you!

Best way for squaddies to fly together is this.  For the ones who know that they will be there for some portion of the day, register into the same group (so that they are guaranteed those positions).  Then, for folks who aren't sure if they can make it, register into the "reserve list" for that same side.  Then, on game day, if the person can show up, they go for sure onto the same side as their squaddies, and it is likely that groups will have openings at any given time of the day, and the reserve list person then has his shot to fly with those registered squaddies.

Since allies are 1 pilot short of full, this would work better on axis side.

I hope that you and your squaddies can make it!  :aok

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 03:35:06 AM »
By the way, to register, just send me a message with AH handle, message board name, and requested group to join (such as JG 53 or SKG 10, etc. or "reserve list").

Here are the groups available:

http://electraforge.com/brooke/flightsims/scenarios/201610_TunisiaFeb43/registration/registration.html

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 06:34:16 AM »
Are us pilots flying the c202's  allowed to double our firepower by using the .45 along with the 12.7s ?
 :airplane:

Can we keep this accurate?  It's a C.202, not that pig, the 205.  We allow the servants to fly those.  On their afternoon off, of course.

Really, Brooke, you could be offending the desired sort of people.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  Let the peasants fly the greasy German machines and the horse-cart version of an airplane, let's leave it at that.

- oldman (honestly, you are catering to the rabble, you should reflect on that before you go on.)
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 07:13:17 AM »
Are us pilots flying the c202's  allowed to double our firepower by using the .45 along with the 12.7s ?

Certainly!  I often bring a pocket-full of stones to hurl at the enemy as I pass by.

- oldman

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 07:50:29 AM »
So we can call the 38 the "shocker" for this frame then.......good to know:) 
GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 10:55:30 AM »
I for one hope the Allies bring more pilots for JG77 to shoot down next Saturday.  I salute the 3 brave p38 pilots at the end of practice who took on the might of the Luftwaffe but alas there were no Spitfires to bail them out of the dodge.   :(
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »
You forgot to mention the one weird trick was discovered by a Mom, who just so happens to live in your locality!
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."