Author Topic: Who Loves ENY?  (Read 18068 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Who Loves ENY?
« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »
You misunderstood a few of my posts...first, you bring up being "grown men" which what I'm saying is that half the community flys very timid because they are afraid to die(doesn't matter if it's their squad shooting them down or not...they have a huge EGO but say they don't that can't take dieing to someone)...which you say the JRs aren't but from experience with the entire MA there will be more then a few.....You don't have to be Good to not fly timid.Can't believe I'm going to say this but Midway was a shining example of that...he wasn't good but he always looked for a fight...but timid flying often leads to higher landed kills which is what a lot base their opinion of skill off of in Aces High....example again....Jayro.

Second, I don't care if you think you are friends with my squad...you aren't as much as you think judging by the response to my Facebook post on our page...And it wouldn't matter even if you were extremely liked....take a shot at POTW and we will hit back...you have since retracted that it wasn't so my initial smack talk doesn't matter...just remember it's there for future reference....that goes for anyone who want to come at POTW.

Done.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2017, 09:03:24 AM »
There are a VERY SMALL few who don't trust anyone but pigs...I personally like flying with any member of JG11 :aok
Just making it known...talk crap about POTW...get beat down.

Simple answer....we don't want to...doesn't make you grown men that they have shot each other down and didn't take offense...half the Jolly Rogers probably fly like women only engaging from the advantage...not that I have that much experience flying against them but that's the general makeup of the AH community...people flying like women...then they get called "good"

Example Jayro.

And by this you mean that women are always bad at flying? Are there any difference between how men and woman plays this game?
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2017, 09:16:01 AM »
You misunderstood a few of my posts...first, you bring up being "grown men" which what I'm saying is that half the community flys very timid because they are afraid to die(doesn't matter if it's their squad shooting them down or not...they have a huge EGO but say they don't that can't take dieing to someone)...which you say the JRs aren't but from experience with the entire MA there will be more then a few.....You don't have to be Good to not fly timid.Can't believe I'm going to say this but Midway was a shining example of that...he wasn't good but he always looked for a fight...but timid flying often leads to higher landed kills which is what a lot base their opinion of skill off of in Aces High....example again....Jayro.

Second, I don't care if you think you are friends with my squad...you aren't as much as you think judging by the response to my Facebook post on our page...And it wouldn't matter even if you were extremely liked....take a shot at POTW and we will hit back...you have since retracted that it wasn't so my initial smack talk doesn't matter...just remember it's there for future reference....that goes for anyone who want to come at POTW.

Done.

Nobody 'came at the POTW.' You're using that as an excuse to go off topic and have a hissy at someone who doesn't agree with you about ENY. Then you go all hypocritical and go after the JRs because you kinda think you almost know my squad from flying in the MA. Take a pill and go back to whining about ENY. ;)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2017, 04:06:02 PM »
Nobody 'came at the POTW.' You're using that as an excuse to go off topic and have a hissy at someone who doesn't agree with you about ENY. Then you go all hypocritical and go after the JRs because you kinda think you almost know my squad from flying in the MA. Take a pill and go back to whining about ENY. ;)
Wait...who went off topic first? Pretty sure I quoted you.

And as far as ENY is concerned...I still think 1 hour rule is the problem for all of the ENY hoopla...POTW shouldn't have to change sides to fix it...

Oh and hypocritical??? Saying I can beat anyone in your squad in a 1v1 isn't hypocritical...it's confidence mixed with some arrogance....challenge is still on the table if you'd like me to provide proof to it though...since you are all grown men a simple challenge shouldn't be a big deal right??? Oh wait what would you call it if they didn't take the fight since dieing doesn't matter oh wait.... :airplane:

And by this you mean that women are always bad at flying? Are there any difference between how men and woman plays this game?
No that's me being rude....Blukitty owns most of the community probably including me....You are right I should just call them cowards at playing a video game but I'll get crap for that too.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
POTW shouldn't have to change sides to fix it...

It isn't broken. POTW could stay on the high number side and fly less uber rides or they can do what they did and balance the arena. That is exactly how it works. As far as your need to chest-beat and try to turn this into a squadron noodle measuring issue because I responded to a squadie the way I did .... bless your heart.