Author Topic: Who Loves ENY?  (Read 18382 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: Who Loves ENY?
« Reply #360 on: January 27, 2017, 08:55:34 PM »
If you're complaining about ENY, you are flying for the wrong country.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #361 on: January 28, 2017, 01:16:05 AM »
If you're complaining about ENY, you are flying for the wrong country.

Funny.  I posted on 200 that ENY had hit us and I was changing sides.  Copped crap on PM's.

IMO ENY has no place in the game.  I usually log off but today I chose to change sides and got harassed for it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #362 on: January 28, 2017, 01:18:57 AM »
Funny.  I posted on 200 that ENY had hit us and I was changing sides.  Copped crap on PM's.

IMO ENY has no place in the game.  I usually log off but today I chose to change sides and got harassed for it.

Don't let other's lack of maturity or character drag you down. You did the right thing.  :cheers:

(P.S. Detune 200.)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #363 on: January 28, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »
Junky, sir  :salute

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #364 on: January 28, 2017, 10:43:01 AM »

Thats because a lot of players are pathetic and truly believes that everyone are spying on them and that you should be to loyal to a chess piece instead of doing whatever you want to have fun cause its a game...
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #365 on: January 28, 2017, 10:58:37 AM »
25 pages on my screen in this thread, one thing for certain, why would a new guy want any part of this if he happened to read the forums before he tried the game, the only saving grace would be if he realized that this is in the wish list forum, and knew what it is and is for, even then......
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #366 on: January 28, 2017, 11:29:13 AM »
Thats because a lot of players are pathetic and truly believes that everyone are spying on them and that you should be to loyal to a chess piece instead of doing whatever you want to have fun cause its a game...

Makes the few of us who just prefer to stick to one side, look bad.  I just didn't care to switch sides. :)  And I didn't care if you switch sides due to ENY.  Welcome! :aok  As I have mentioned before, ENY rarely affects the bombers that I generally flew and even if it does, I won't be hurting for selection.  And there are a CRAP TON more fighters to choose from with high ENY going than bombers. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #367 on: January 28, 2017, 11:33:27 AM »
25 pages on my screen in this thread, one thing for certain, why would a new guy want any part of this if he happened to read the forums before he tried the game, the only saving grace would be if he realized that this is in the wish list forum, and knew what it is and is for, even then......
I doubt many gamers look at a furom of a game to help them decide whether or not they want to play a game...most likely they look at trailers...which to my knowledge AH3 does not have currently.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #368 on: January 28, 2017, 11:38:00 AM »
instead of doing whatever you want to have fun cause its a game...

And what if being loyal to a chess piece is what causes you to have fun, there's a fine line between trying to make the game better in your perception and trying to tell others what to do to the point of name calling

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #369 on: January 28, 2017, 11:39:32 AM »
I doubt many gamers look at a furom of a game to help them decide whether or not they want to play a game...most likely they look at trailers...which to my knowledge AH3 does not have currently.

could be, I always do for a number of reasons, players and what I might expect technically from my pc in terms of errors I might encounter

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #370 on: January 28, 2017, 12:22:15 PM »
And what if being loyal to a chess piece is what causes you to have fun, there's a fine line between trying to make the game better in your perception and trying to tell others what to do to the point of name calling

I dont care if you choose to be loyal to a side, its your choice. i was talking about those who thinks that everyone should be loyal and accuse other players of being spies etc because they have switched sides. See the difference?
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #371 on: January 28, 2017, 12:46:56 PM »
And what if being loyal to a chess piece is what causes you to have fun ...

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #372 on: January 29, 2017, 07:34:13 AM »

the beauty of it is that now you can shoot down all those PM owners without the killshooter mechanism getting in the way...  :old:
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #373 on: January 29, 2017, 10:35:17 AM »
I was up last weekend but did not fly all week due to ENY. Just reporting this - no need to reply about the virtues of other rides or side-switching. I started this thread to gather data about how ENY is affecting people's use of the game. 

So that is my report about me. I am not canceling my account. Just playing less.

Mutha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #374 on: January 29, 2017, 10:49:10 AM »
Again, it's not ENY that's affecting your use of the game. It's you. Stop trying to 'prove' a falsehood. Thank you.  :cool: :cheers: