Author Topic: Who Loves ENY?  (Read 18383 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Who Loves ENY?
« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2017, 11:55:56 AM »

Go back and read what I wrote. 

When I go weeks without being able to fly it EVERY SINGLE TIME I log in (because my side has number superiority and I refuse to deal with the design that's existed since well before I joined AH) that's not ME being intractible ...

Yes, it is.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2017, 12:22:06 PM »
Arlo,

If Vraciu had his way, then he would be in here raging against Hitech for allowing hoards of players swamping his country with his favorite ride and making him logoff because the game would be unplayable. Then Vraciu would want Hitech to punish them with a rule to limit their access to his favorite ride. Then Hitech would invent ENY and Vraciu would be back in here raging against Hitech because Hitech did what he wanted.

Hitech has always been screwed coming or going since I can remember. And I was there when Vraciu's favorite ride was abused and Hitech created ENY to address that abuse by numbers.

Is there really any point to this other than Vraciu knows better but doesn't give a ratz hairy bits? That's usually O'l crazy uncle Harry the in-laws keep the booze and young children out of the same room with during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2017, 12:29:15 PM »
Whats this mean?
It means that arlo can't understand why everyone else isn't seeing things the way he sees them!

I am trying!

Mutha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2017, 12:31:30 PM »
It means that arlo can't understand why everyone else isn't seeing things the way he sees them!

I am trying!

Mutha

Not really, Mr. Irony. :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #394 on: January 29, 2017, 12:32:25 PM »
Arlo,

If Vraciu had his way, then he would be in here raging against Hitech for allowing hoards of players swamping his country with his favorite ride and making him logoff because the game would be unplayable. Then Vraciu would want Hitech to punish them with a rule to limit their access to his favorite ride. Then Hitech would invent ENY and Vraciu would be back in here raging against Hitech because Hitech did what he wanted.

Hitech has always been screwed coming or going since I can remember. And I was there when Vraciu's favorite ride was abused and Hitech created ENY to address that abuse by numbers.

Is there really any point to this other than Vraciu knows better but doesn't give a ratz hairy bits? That's usually O'l crazy uncle Harry the in-laws keep the booze and young children out of the same room with during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

V's weird. Wait, that's what you said. :)

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #395 on: January 29, 2017, 12:34:09 PM »
Not really, Mr. Irony. :)

Ya got me there!

Mutha

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #396 on: January 29, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »
Been going between rooks and knights lately to help even things out

Offline Hungry

• Nickel Member
« Reply #397 on: January 29, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »
It means I found your primary attraction to the game rather odd.

(Image removed from quote.)

Nothing odd about it, I was was Bzs all through AW and was Rooks through AH, it was common place then, the only reason some find it fashionable now is because the game is struggling and some people are using side switching as a way to balance and preserve the game. Which is fine, just don't expect me to do it
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:02:25 PM by Hungry »
"I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #398 on: January 29, 2017, 01:44:33 PM »
Arlo,

You don't speak for me and *NOTHING* I have said advocates this.   That being said, ENY doesn't really matter when you have 60 players online.  The horde is the horde.   

The Bish and the Nits have their little purse fight in early-war rides and the Rooks have to fly half way across the map to find a battle.

Put words in someone else's mouth, bub.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #399 on: January 29, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »

I am trying!

Mutha

Been ignoring him for well over a year.  You should try it.  It's in your Profile Tab.   Modify Settings - Edit Buddies/Ignore List.   Just type in his name and click on the auto fill.    Gonna' put bustr in there as well since all he does is insult me and lie about what I've said. 

Mutha, I am in your court on this one.  It's detracting from the fun of the game.  My flying has gone from 15 hours a day to that much in a week because of it.   Now, Hitech did say he's tweaked it.   So we will see.

I will give Dale credit, he definitely is involved as opposed to being an absentee owner.   Skuzzy as well.    At least they're reading what we say unlike a lot of businesses these days.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #400 on: January 29, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »
Been going between rooks and knights lately to help even things out

Same here.   Even if my squadron stays on the other side.   
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #401 on: January 29, 2017, 01:52:14 PM »
Nothing odd about it, I was was Bzs all through AW and was Rooks through AH, it was common place then, the only reason some find it fashionable now is because the game is struggling and some people are using side switching as a way to balance and preserve the game. Which is fine, just don't expect me to do it

WBs was good about side switching when I was there.  But we didn't have chess pieces.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #402 on: January 29, 2017, 01:54:03 PM »
WBs was good about side switching when I was there.  But we didn't have chess pieces.

The inevitable 'Well, with Warbirds' comment.  :old:

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Who Loves ENY?
« Reply #403 on: January 29, 2017, 02:25:03 PM »
You can believe that if you want but if you insist on posting that in the AH forum over and over I'll keep calling BS. You're flying less and posting about that because you're stubborn and petulant.

Actually good point not flying but posting. As I said before if it really bugged me I'd just quit. But it bugs me just me just enough to post about it.

But then it gives us all something to do!

Mutha

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:44:45 PM by mutha »

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #404 on: January 29, 2017, 02:26:34 PM »
Also, no need to mute anyone here - we are all friends with a common interest to debate.

And if ENY got tweaked right this thread will die!  Yay!

Mutha