Author Topic: Fleet guns  (Read 323 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Fleet guns
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:12:32 AM »
The fleet guns cause audio distortion on my system. I thought I had a video card that was going bad, so I changed it. Same thing. It's not the only sound that does, either, but it is the worst. Engage in a few fleet battles and you cannot miss it.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Fleet guns
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:51:08 PM »
The fleet guns cause audio distortion on my system. I thought I had a video card that was going bad, so I changed it. Same thing. It's not the only sound that does, either, but it is the worst. Engage in a few fleet battles and you cannot miss it.

Same issue here I thought it was my sound card as well.
Will have to record this next time.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Fleet guns
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 03:34:21 PM »
Yeah, the reason I thought it was the video card is that there is a known problem between NVidia cards (particularly is SLI) where they either interfere with audio cards, or there is a sync issue with interrupts. Either way I changed out the video cards, and even removed the audio card (used an external USB type Sound Blaster) and I still get the same issue.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.