Author Topic: How many of you...  (Read 1065 times)

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
How many of you...
« on: December 09, 2016, 11:17:18 PM »
...actually duck when a plane flies over you, or hunker down when you're getting shot at from behind?

I installed a metal plate to the back of my Henry Miller chair.

Mutha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: How many of you...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 03:48:08 AM »
Or pull back on the steering wheel when entering the freeway?
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:49:11 AM »
mutha, I can assure that you're not alone with that issue...

Plus: Raise my butt when I'm diving too low, lean on the side in tight curves etc... Should I fly on a daily basis, all this exercise would rehabilitate the six pack from my fridge to my tummy.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 07:56:09 AM »

ACHOO! Where ya been?

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 11:18:12 AM »
ACHOO! Where ya been?

MiN!!!

Taking a break.   Just got annoyed by ENY and then life hit.   I am moving to DFW area and my rig is not here yet.  We need to meet for a Brutus, bruh.

How you doing?   Tell OBX he is TRD!
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 12:49:50 PM »
I've been known to darken Dallas every several years. I'll give you a holler the next time something shapes up.  :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 01:32:52 PM »
I've been known to darken Dallas every several years. I'll give you a holler the next time something shapes up.  :salute

PM sent.  :salute
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 01:43:37 PM »
I move my head around when trying to see around cockpit framing, I don't have track ir.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 02:01:22 PM »
...actually duck when a plane flies over you, or hunker down when you're getting shot at from behind?

I installed a metal plate to the back of my Henry Miller chair.

Mutha

that's funny that you ask.  yesterday when the bishops won the war, I was heading to a furball.  I heard this plane and I almost ducked under the desk.  I actually turned my head and looked in back of me.  then I looked at the screen and found this 190 that has just passed right behind me.  it must have buzzed me really close. that's what you get for playing with surround sound.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 03:00:27 PM »
How about how many times have you pressed the vox button to talk to someone in your house.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 03:21:29 PM »
OH YES :O The pedals in my truck ARE NOT rudder. Use to have that problem after work a ways back. The Forward and Reverse selector were left of steering wheel on my Fork truck. The turn signal bar did absolutely nothing lol :bolt: Sat in the parking lot on several occasions wondering why i wasnt backing out  :headscratch: till the clicking of my left turn signal clicking got my attention :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 03:28:58 PM »
How about how many times have you pressed the vox button to talk to someone in your house.
NO NEVER ;) Unless by never I mean at least once a day! Heck I spend more time with you guys than I do with family. Whats wrong with us :aok I feel like that older woman I use to work with, who talked about Soap Operas like it was her life experience  :uhoh My family knows about some of you pretty well :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 08:06:55 PM »
I used to notice this mostly when flying jumpers.  During the descent I'd find myself setting up for a bounce on traffic below me.

Approach: 81Z you have traffic 10 o'clock, 2 miles showing 3000

Me:  81Z is IN...er...traffic in sight
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »
Trying to line up the car in the next lane for a deflection shot....

412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 12:54:25 PM »
Was driving the other day I was thinking about flying in Aces High. Got real involved in my mind, when a car came up real fast behind me. Tried to do a split S and almost ended up in a pasture. This is true.