Author Topic: Ewww...What does THIS button do???  (Read 821 times)

Offline Dobs

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Ewww...What does THIS button do???
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 10:50:48 AM »
Just last night....somehow ended up with a mapping of clipboard which appeared when I toggled my views from highset to lowset....you can imagine the fun that was. 

Same thing as you...must have inadvertently mapped it when changing a setting.  Only cost me my life as I was bounced while heads down remapping controls over enemy territory:)
GTX 980TI
Intel I7-6700K @4GHZ
32GB RAM
Fly at 3840x 2160 resolution

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 12:10:43 PM »
I have never done anything like that... ummmm much.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 03:19:21 PM »
Me neither!  :huh    Now I may have brought vehicle supplies to a base take But that IS NOT the same as what you guys are talking about, right? :rofl  Lunatic, EVERYONE knows that you are just crazy :rock It does keep you from going insane though! At least thats what I heard, once :uhoh Damn I love you guys, well most of you, Scott makes me nervous when I share those feelings  :P
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2016, 07:03:36 PM »
Seconds later, through the roar of the wind screaming past my canopy, comes the unmistakable sound of my radial engine sputtering to a halt, the propeller quickly slowing.

Even more exciting in RL. I was assisting at Fremont County Airport taking up sky divers in the C-45. Jerry had flipped to the aux tank in the nose on the way down and forgot. As we were climbing out with 9 jumpers in the back both engines cut out. I looked back and saw 9 backsides heading for the door! Jerry switched the selector lever and the motors started right back up in time to keep anyone from jumping early.
Flying as Noser

Offline Ratsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 07:36:36 PM »
Sabre,

I'm sorry I missed the last frame.  I'm pleased to say that yours was not the dumbest thing I've seen in the Arabian Knights.  No matter what it's the moment of confession that is always the best for me.  I feel so clean and new afterwards.   :O

I have a chance to fly this Friday probably and it'd be a real pleasure to fly with someone who is also freshly dipped.  An appreciation for fine music and smoked brisket is also a big plus around here.

Glad you had fun,

:salute

George "Ratsy" Preddy
328th FS - 352nd FG
Died December 25th, 1944, Near Liege - Ardennes

Operating with the Arabian Knights - callsign AKRaider

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 12:04:53 PM »
Sabre,

I'm sorry I missed the last frame.  I'm pleased to say that yours was not the dumbest thing I've seen in the Arabian Knights.  No matter what it's the moment of confession that is always the best for me.  I feel so clean and new afterwards.   :O

I have a chance to fly this Friday probably and it'd be a real pleasure to fly with someone who is also freshly dipped.  An appreciation for fine music and smoked brisket is also a big plus around here.

Glad you had fun,

:salute

Ratsy, I'm a fan of both. Hope to hook up with ya'll on Friday.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2016, 09:28:48 PM »
Sabre,

We enjoyed flying with you Friday night.  The FSO frame was fun with you.   In my first FSO, after many years out, I compressed a P-38G after the "Tally Ho" call and flew my airframe into the drink hard.  Aim High bother and we'll look for you on Friday!

Shrike
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95