Author Topic: 2016 Tournament of Champions Information  (Read 810 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
2016 Tournament of Champions Information
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:14:16 PM »
The 2016 Tournament of Champions will be held on Saturday 14th January at 4pm EST, 9pm GMT, 10pm CET in the SEA II arena.

The following players have earned the right to compete in the event over the course of last year;

2cmex, AKkilz, Bruv119, Greed, Joach1m, Krupnski, JunkyII, Lazer, MickyD, Mitchell, Pervert, Rudeboi, Sawzaw, Spek, Starfox, Squat, TC, Thrila, Tonyjoey, Violator, Vudak and Yucca.

If your name isn't on the list and you feel you have earned an invite please say so in this thread or PM me so I can investigate. Spectators will be welcome from the tower providing they have GOD mode setup and keep relatively quiet on text/vox.    Players have to be flying under the ID's they qualified in.

Hopefully as many invitees can make it for what is normally a fantastic display of the best fighter pilots the game has duking it out to achieve immortality as TOC Champion.  :cheers:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: 2016 Tournament of Champions Information
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 04:19:52 PM »
Damn, the one weekend I'll be out of town in January grrrr. Looks like I won't be able to make it this time  :cry
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 04:35:39 PM »
Dang, I hate to hear that Violator, this looks like it will be an interesting experience and throw down...

It might be worth it to send out a group personal message to all the contestants, here on the AH message boards, incase some forget to check the KOTH forum, it could possibly pop up in their email!

That is how I have my pm box set up, to forward/cc a copy to my email address

Just a thought

I'm going to really have to get some good practice in for this group of HotShots, heh

<§>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 05:51:25 PM »
Dang, I hate to hear that Violator, this looks like it will be an interesting experience and throw down...

It might be worth it to send out a group personal message to all the contestants, here on the AH message boards, incase some forget to check the KOTH forum, it could possibly pop up in their email!

That is how I have my pm box set up, to forward/cc a copy to my email address

Just a thought

I'm going to really have to get some good practice in for this group of HotShots, heh

<§>

TC

Good idea!!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 07:38:55 PM »
Damn, the one weekend I'll be out of town in January grrrr. Looks like I won't be able to make it this time  :cry
Dang man terrible timing. I was looking at the list thinking man this is gonna be so fun too!  See ya next time dude.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 10:14:15 PM »
I can't make it
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »
I would be target practice if I jump in.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 02:07:29 AM »
if the fishing sucks tomorrow ill be there