Author Topic: Opening screen mouse cannot move across full window  (Read 154 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Opening screen mouse cannot move across full window
« on: January 05, 2017, 11:29:45 AM »
So I recently went from a 1080p monitor down to a 1366x768 resolution monitor.  I renamed video8.cfg and let it recreate it and went from there.

When the main title screen starts up, the mouse cursor will only move in the top left about 2/3 of the screen.  If I try to move it down further than that, it pops out on my task bar and the in-window custom pointer stops moving and interacting with the screen.  I tried searching the forum because I thought I recalled someone mentioning something similar but I cannot find it.

It's not a game breaker, it's just annoying to have to move the clipboard up and left to click on the menu items every time I start the game.

Once in game, the mouse functions correctly it is only on the initial welcome screen.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Opening screen mouse cannot move across full window
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:10:05 PM »
I had this before. I think I fixed it by double clicking at the top of that initial screen, so that it would resize slightly.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »
I will try that.  Thanks.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 12:42:56 AM »
Maximizing fixes it, but I have to do it every time the client starts.  If I set the shortcut to start maximized, I have to take it off maximize to be able to move across the full window.

Wiley.

JG11