Author Topic: Map named Germany  (Read 233 times)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Map named Germany
« on: January 20, 2017, 02:22:31 PM »
When I went into offline use of this map, the country object list is incomplete for the 3 countries under the destroy objects tab.  The bishop gives only HQ objects, Knights heading is flak instead of HQ and may not be complete and the Rooks is similar to bishops only listing HQ objects instead of all strat objects when show country objects is selected.

one-eye

On looking further into it, I did find the listings under the individual bases where the strats were located near.  I guess that was the only way of organizing the strat data when there are multiple strats of the same kind on one country.  Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:33:49 PM by 1ijac »
"One-Eye"

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Map named Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 04:01:12 PM »
Yeah, its an older map where we designed it to have a moving front. So that you can switch bases from one country to another and the strats would move to that country to instead of having orphaned strats surrounded by hostile bases. It was done for special events where we used to do that type of thing in FSO and scenarios.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Re: Map named Germany
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »
Thanks Ghost,  I was in there looking at some things, because the terrain is being used in the upcoming scenario.

one-eye
"One-Eye"