Author Topic: Match play  (Read 324 times)

Offline gflyer

• Copper Member
Match play
« on: February 03, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »
Left dueling arena and went to melee.  Dialog box for slots opened there and could not close.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Match play
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 12:47:13 PM »
Tried to join a squadie's plane in FSO and was told I could not join because I was in the cue for match play.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 12:59:35 PM »
LOL, I had to google for this idiom.

Literally translated Match Play is a noticeable reason for fire damage. Or was, nowadays selling matches to children under 18 is prohibited because they're a means of lighting a cigarette.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 02:54:10 PM »
LOL, I had to google for this idiom.

Literally translated Match Play is a noticeable reason for fire damage. Or was, nowadays selling matches to children under 18 is prohibited because they're a means of lighting a cigarette.

:rofl Okay, okay. Just in case there are those who really don't know, the new game feature allows two small teams to run a King of the Hill type scenario where the two sides kill each other with the winner determined by whichever side still has survivors in the end. Think Squad vs Squad. It also has the ability to be used in the CM team's King of the Hill event, or it was supposed to.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »
Yes this happened to me also. I had to completely log out of the game and log back in so the match up box can disappear. Also by adding this new feature in the DA created a bug which which makes you unable to join someone's plane in the MA. Also you cannot duel someone specifically if you wanted anymore. Can HTC make the DA where match play is an option of choice. It's good for fast action but now we can't use specific field or the fireball lake.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Pluto

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 03:03:54 AM »
Yes this happened to me also. I had to completely log out of the game and log back in so the match up box can disappear. Also by adding this new feature in the DA created a bug which which makes you unable to join someone's plane in the MA. Also you cannot duel someone specifically if you wanted anymore. Can HTC make the DA where match play is an option of choice. It's good for fast action but now we can't use specific field or the fireball lake.

+1
Maybe have an option on the clipboard to join match play or have furball lake and 1 or so of each type of field with runway spawns.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 08:42:20 AM »
Match play is cool, but not it it forces out open DA play.