Author Topic: PM Moderation?  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: PM Moderation?
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2017, 11:01:59 PM »
No you can't hump mine again...BTW I'm still waiting for a 1v1 request from your squad....since dieing doesn't matter to them I thought it would have been quick...guess I was right....YIKES :airplane:

This again.  :rolleyes: If everything was about you then the amount of things you take personal might make sense.  :aok

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2017, 11:21:41 PM »
This again.  :rolleyes: If everything was about you then the amount of things you take personal might make sense.  :aok
Take personal??? BRUH....if I took this game personal...why is it I'm not afraid to a duel but your squad(who likes to fight each other because you are men) won't take up the offer??? They just send the troll to do the talking....it's all good man Like I said, most people in Aces high are afraid of competition...which is why most of the competitive sticks aren't still around(Bring back 1 hour rule to fix ENY!!!! @HTC)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2017, 06:13:51 AM »
Slow your roll dude.
I simply asked why we can not speak freely in a PM.  (to another adult)

Coogan

I really did not think this had to be explained.

The bulletin board software has no idea who you are talking to.  Whether it is a PM or a post.  It is just the way the board is written.  Something we have no control over.

To have a filter means it all gets filtered.

Truth is many people think they can abuse someone using the PM system, and they try.  Another truth is, it is software who has no idea who you are or who you are talking to.

Now, the reason the filter exists at all is use to a couple of reasons.

1)  It helps stop the stupid angry person from making a fool of themselves or saying something they can never recover from.

2)  It helps stop the troll who would post derogatory things just to be disruptive.

This is our place of business.  We do not want the reputation of being a business which allows abusive behavior to take place.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:34:57 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com