Author Topic: TIME TO KILL BUZZSAW!!!!  (Read 11350 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: TIME TO KILL BUZZSAW!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2017, 12:28:33 PM »
If the gameplay on a certain map sucks, it sucks... any way you paint the picture.  Map maker or not, its the shared opinion of many current players.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2017, 12:29:53 PM »
I can't possibly be able to have an educated opinion on a car because I have never built one.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 01:02:40 PM »
I can't possibly be able to have an educated opinion on a car because I have never built one.

It is possible you missed the point I was attempting to make.  Of course your opinion has value if you are just the consumer, but I think you will agree that the engineer who built the car, knowing what constraints were in place during the design phase knows more about the vehicle and therefore has a more valuable opinion.  I apologize if I have misled you with my poorly worded statement posted earlier <S>
Wag more, bark less.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 03:27:33 PM »
It sucks for your personal game play needs while for a group of customers who never come to the forums it seems to fill their needs.

So does anyone know for certain if it was Waffle, Skuzzy or Hitech who made this terrain?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2017, 03:33:01 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  :aok  :cheers:  :salute

And before anyone goes there...   Builders can be wrong--and often are.   History is replete with examples, the Edsel being the stereotype.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:34:32 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 05:55:01 PM »
... and Jet Warrior is another example.
"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
Bogus argument. 

Many of this map's worst features are OPTIONAL. 

I don't have to build a brick wall to know how it is done.

Ahhh but if you only complain and do not contribute, the you use what there is to use.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:58:25 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2017, 10:57:58 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  :aok  :cheers:  :salute

And before anyone goes there...   Builders can be wrong--and often are.   History is replete with examples, the Edsel being the stereotype.

Most folks who buy cars put gas in them and really know nothing about what makes them tick. They all have to buy what is available or make their own.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2017, 12:02:22 PM »
It sucks for your personal game play needs while for a group of customers who never come to the forums it seems to fill their needs.

So does anyone know for certain if it was Waffle, Skuzzy or Hitech who made this terrain?
You keep bringing up that a lot of players never come to the forums and assume they're opinion is the opposite of the players on here just because they aren't on the BBS...which is crazy.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2017, 12:07:15 PM »
You do know you are free to build a better egg, right??
Scroll the P51 skins list, he's done a fair share of good for the community in that regard...why should he have to work on maps to have an opinion on them? The fact is, unlike your map, we didn't get to see and comment on Buzzsaw before it came out...a lot of which could have helped the issues that people have with it....Center ack, ports on the front, extreme altitudes ect ect
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2017, 12:12:29 PM »
Ahhh but if you only complain and do not contribute, the you use what there is to use.
Shuffler, he could pull a Fester and just pull all the skins he has made if you dont think he has contributed...
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2017, 12:15:51 PM »
It would have have been 100X better if we saw BZ before it was put into the map pool....you don't have to be a terrain editor to see there are areas of issue on that map...you could tell just using the clipboard map with altitudes....
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2017, 12:31:08 PM »

but according to vraciu if you get a can of spray and put a line on one then you you know everything there's to know about that car.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2017, 12:33:07 PM »
Shuffler, he could pull a Fester and just pull all the skins he has made if you dont think he has contributed...

I have donated several pieces of computer equipment.  does that mean I have contributed?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2017, 12:57:28 PM »
You keep bringing up that a lot of players never come to the forums and assume they're opinion is the opposite of the players on here just because they aren't on the BBS...which is crazy.

Wow I had head rumors some CM was holding townhall meetings in the O'Club of each country on buzzsaw to get everyone to vote for him......
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.