Author Topic: Patch22 DX9 bugcheck.  (Read 168 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Patch22 DX9 bugcheck.
« on: February 16, 2017, 08:10:04 PM »
Was sitting on the runway on my terrain in a P51D with awa file running. Cloud front was moving over the field. I was on zoom holding down on the trigger watching the tracer pattern through the gunsight. Aceshigh9 stopped working and dropped a bugcheck.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Patch22 DX9 bugcheck.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:25:05 PM »
In the past when the bugchecks would happen, it was after I had minimized the game and let it set for up to 30 minutes. Then rapidly spawned to many bases and ran through the views with the clouds going over. The bugcheck sitting in the P51 at full zoom on the runway holding down on the trigger to watch the tracer pattern had been after leaving the game minimized for some time, spawning and testing GV views, then sitting on the runway with a cloud front going over.

I just spent 30 minutes chasing drones at the field the P51 bugcheck happened on my terrain with fronts going over and no bugcheck. So I will let the game sit minimized for awhile then repeat the procedure and see if I get a bugcheck.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.