Author Topic: Patch26 DX9 8in gun bug check.  (Read 232 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Patch26 DX9 8in gun bug check.
« on: March 06, 2017, 10:52:36 PM »
DX9

In an 8inch gun full zoom looking through fog at a shore batter I was shelling in land mode. Bugcheck happened as my rounds impacted the shore battery.

DMP file attached.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Re: Patch26 DX9 8in gun bug check.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:02:23 AM »
Bustr,  Interesting that you were in a cv gun and get dumped.  I hope I'm reading your post right.  Anyways, I rarely get dumped, but the majority of the time when I do, I am in the 8" or 5" gun on ship firing away for a period of time.
"One-Eye"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:31:09 AM »
What do you mean "bug check"

Also this dmp file looks like you were trying to exit the game?

Also that dump file was from Sunday.

HiTech
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:43:06 AM by hitech »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 01:00:10 PM »
Sorry that was from sunday and that one I was not trying to exit the game. None of these have ever happened while trying to exit the game. They mostly happen while I hand cycle the views or have minimized the game to look at something, then come back in and started cycling the views.

Here is 3\6\2017 at 8:47pm. I fat fingered the last one because I haven't cleared the temp directory of all the others yet. These are CDT and I'm used to calling them bugchecks from another job for another programmer.  My apologies for this miscommunication.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Rebel28

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 04:42:10 PM »
Here is my game crash while in the 8in guns last night.
4th Fighter Group
~ The Gunslingers ~