Author Topic: Learning to bomb  (Read 2196 times)

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
Re: Learning to bomb
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 08:01:30 AM »
you can adjust the enemy drones to tanks that will be on the base. go to arena setup and then find offline drones.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
See the staged mission forum.  There are a number of staged missions where you spawn in air near an enemy base or fleet in a heavy fighter or bomber, both land and sea targets.  One of my posts has a list of staged missions, although it has not been updated in months so there are more missions available than listed.

These are excellent.

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2017, 07:26:50 AM »
Yipi,

Please feel free to send me a message letting me know what day/time you would like to meet up in the Training Arena and I will gladly go over weaponeering/bombing with you.

I am not available this week until Monday, but should be able to link up after that.

The Trainers are here to help!

Cheers! :cheers:

- Rodent57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2017, 03:25:36 PM »
Thx Rodent. I may have missed something  about the Training Arena because when I bomb a target I don't get text saying it was killed before it rebuilds? So am I doing something wrong it doesn't help me if I don't know if I am hitting it well enough or not.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 03:36:50 PM »
Yipi, when you've dropped the bombs, switch back to the Calibration View so you can look where your bombs actually land. Zoom in for maximized pleasure when you really hit your target hard.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 07:24:36 PM »
Thx Rodent. I may have missed something  about the Training Arena because when I bomb a target I don't get text saying it was killed before it rebuilds? So am I doing something wrong it doesn't help me if I don't know if I am hitting it well enough or not.

You aren't doing any damage with lethality off so there's no damage message. See my previous message about setting up the TA offline or as a custom arena.

Offline LTCClark

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »
ok Bustr made a gunnery map just for this purpose.

there are tons of stationary tanks there at the long gunnery area, however there will be no Icons.

hit them with Ap and they simulate the buildings exploding.

he takes them down.

Now as far as spawns,  se of a1 is 12000 ft. 
nw is 7000 ft, or 6k above base.

go to the clipboard , options, arena setup, fields, and change the country to anything other than bish.

hit your targets amd they will go down,

you get extra ammo and stuff so learn about the settings for the arena and how to change things around.

this will help as you can actually try multiple times without having to land a rearm.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Get VoiceBot and Use Speech for game commands
www.voicebot.net
AutoHotkey and Software repo maps etc for AHIII

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 03:09:43 AM »
I intend to link up with Yipi at his first opportunity and go over all aspects of bombing.
- Rodent57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE