Author Topic: Nnidea Control Panel>No dx11.exe  (Read 406 times)

Offline TerryRF

• Copper Member
Nnidea Control Panel>No dx11.exe
« on: March 09, 2017, 02:53:25 PM »

Installed latest driver for GTX 1070 today and noticed while in the Nvidea Control Panel that AH3 DX11.exe is not listed under installed programs. The DX9 ver. is, and I have configured it and still tinker with it periodically.
   I alternate between both versions when I play online, but I wonder why the DX11 ver. does not show in the  Control Panel.
    So, while in game, are my custom settings being used when I am using DX11 version or are the global settings being used? And, why doesn't the 11 ver. show up in Control Panel? Btw...this was the situation before the new driver was installed.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Nnidea Control Panel>No dx11.exe
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »
Have you tried adding it, using the Nvidia Control Panel?  You can also try creating a desktop ICON for the DX11 version.  Sometimes NVidia will pick that up.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline TerryRF

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 03:41:20 PM »
     Thanks Skuzzy. I should have figured that out myself. I thought that it would recognize all games on my pc by itself but it did not. The DX11 ver is now on and I will have to modify the settings as it is using the global settings.

Thanks again!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 03:46:27 PM »
Glad you got it sorted out.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 04:29:45 PM »
In side bar to NVIDIA control panel, has anyone used NVIDIA Inspector instead of control panel?