Author Topic: Dude..........................  (Read 4237 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Dude..........................
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »
Consider the thought give your customer what he wants. Not what he ask for.

HiTech

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 02:20:45 PM »
I want a Beaufighter
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline lefty2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 02:28:15 PM »
"The customer is rarely ever right"

If I had a rep making a statement like that I would fire his bellybutton on the spot! That's a sign of a poor attitude. I don't want combative reps dealing with my most important asset. My customers. I want equitable resolution and happy customers happy customers are return customers. More happy customers equals more revenue. More revenue equals success.

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 02:33:38 PM »

If I had a rep making a statement like that I would fire his bellybutton on the spot! That's a sign of a poor attitude. I don't want combative reps dealing with my most important asset. My customers. I want equitable resolution and happy customers happy customers are return customers. More happy customers equals more revenue. More revenue equals success.
Lefty... I dont know how to tell you this... but you cant just fire the bellybutton... the whole person must go with it.... Whats up with bellybuttons??  You must like gunning on the CV groups... your kind of guns. :-)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »
Lefty... I dont know how to tell you this... but you cant just fire the bellybutton... the whole person must go with it.... Whats up with bellybuttons??  You must like gunning on the CV groups... your kind of guns. :-)

:rofl
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »
first rule of IT: all users lie!! most of the time they're asking for things that aren't possible and then tell you someone said it was possible. 

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »
If ya'z don't want feed back just say so.
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2017, 11:33:33 PM »
I still dont understand what the problem was before.  and sure as hell dont understand what the problem is now.  I see everything they way it was before.  can somebody post a picture of what the problem is now?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2017, 02:06:16 AM »
It is an annoyance for me but nothing I cannot work through.  My personal opinion is that there was nothing wrong with the way it was before and now there is something wrong with it but, as I said, I can get over it.

I do not like the change but I know the attitude of HTC well enough to know my opinion will not matter so I just get on with it.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 02:51:24 AM »
It is an annoyance for me but nothing I cannot work through.  My personal opinion is that there was nothing wrong with the way it was before and now there is something wrong with it but, as I said, I can get over it.

I do not like the change but I know the attitude of HTC well enough to know my opinion will not matter so I just get on with it.

agreed, I just finally noticed the issue tonight, but it wasn't nothing I knew how to fix and get around to begin with!

and yes, I was one of those that use the transparencey ability... but I dealt with it, so is a none issue now

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 01:52:18 PM »

As a wise man once said, "Sometimes you just have to fire the customer!"
Flying as Noser

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:43 PM »
It isn't about the customer being right or not, its hitech's vision vs detractors.

Making sense of ideas and code and putting it into a form that fits the vision of experience is what it is all about.

HT has a lot of desire (more then most, probably eccentric) to put into form and generally any other input comes from a less focused or worked out place.

Some just have more order to make reality then others.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 02:07:44 PM »

Lefty you seem to believe that thinking "the customer is not always right", and doing your best to make the customer happy are mutually exclusive.

And just to prove a point.

In this thread I have one customer who thinks the customer is not always right, and another who thinks they always are.

So obviously one of the customers is not right, and hence just proved the point.

HiTech
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:09:43 PM by hitech »

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 02:37:55 PM »
So wait let me get this right you are saying that it's not a good idea to make your customers happy? Poor customer service has been proven to be a bad idea.

As for your boss. I'm guessing he was forced out for poor performance.

ROFL!!!   Wrong!  He is happily retired living off the income he started in his business.  I am saying it is a good idea to stick with a business model if it is working to meet the goals set.  Not a customer's right to intrude.  All those years of being successful to this point.  Why would anyone listen to our advice if they made it this far without us already? 
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 02:39:20 PM »
And now my brain hurts
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait