Author Topic: ISO of Throttle  (Read 613 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
ISO of Throttle
« on: March 13, 2017, 08:18:09 PM »
Howdy All

My rhino 55 throttle I think died while I was at the hospital, I know before I left it started to click while I would advance or decrease Throttle 1 and 2 combined but separately they move smoothly, The Dial i used to turn for rpms is completely non operational and comes off now so I think the Cats must of jumped up on the desk, everything else tho on the throttle assembly works but if anyone has old throttle laying around let me know or if anyone knows how to refurbish a throttle that would be great help also.

Thanks
Mols/Larry
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: ISO of Throttle
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:10:25 PM »
Hey Larry (btw was that you on FB I received a request from)

Are you looking for another X55 throttle specifically? or just any type of throttle?

Let me know if it's any type, I'm sure I can help you out

Hope you're feeling better

TC / Johnny
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 01:49:54 PM »
Johnny yes it Was my FB request

Any throttle I think would work I have rudder pedals and all, I am doing research and Saitek does not even make the X55 anymore and now it is the X56 so I maybe able to replace them but not sure yet I need to see if I am still in the time frame for 2 years. And now Logitech owns saitek which I read on the site also so I guess anything right now would help out

thanks
Larry
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 07:44:30 AM »
check your PM's Larry

cheers

J
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC