Author Topic: People complain about AH because...  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
People complain about AH because...
« on: December 31, 2019, 01:47:28 PM »
...they care about the game. I would be more worried if this place was quiet. And Hitech is as loud as ever, cause he still loves us.

We need to be more respectful of those who voice concerns, listen, discuss, and then appreciate that they still give a dang about this great game. :aok

Cause I would rather be here with pilots who care about Aces High than those who go quiet.  And most of you are the loudest, whinest sumbeaches I have ever flown with.  :D

Happy New Year and onto 2020!

"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
Re: People complain about AH because...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 02:06:48 PM »
...they care about the game. I would be more worried if this place was quiet. And Hitech is as loud as ever, cause he still loves us.

We need to be more respectful of those who voice concerns, listen, discuss, and then appreciate that they still give a dang about this great game. :aok

Cause I would rather be here with pilots who care about Aces High than those who go quiet.  And most of you are the loudest, whinest sumbeaches I have ever flown with.  :D

Happy New Year and onto 2020!

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm not sure how I can add to what you said!  I think you are correct.

AH is the best, no contest in my opinion.

Well said Mister Fork!

Happy and SAFE New Year to all of you!

Uncle Fred

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 09:52:16 PM »

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 11:02:45 PM »
I don't know, it feels to me sometimes like there are a lot of "Look at me" type posts trashing the game.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

:cheers:
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 12:21:38 AM »
I don't know, it feels to me sometimes like there are a lot of "Look at me" type posts trashing the game.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Some are, some aren't. Hitech simply doesn't have a big enough team to make quick adjustments. 

The reason why people complain about AH is because it's hard. But it's so hard that they wish more people could compete in the hardness.

Hitech should be happy he has people who care so deeply in his game. I think for many, they don't have his same vision. Hitech is a crafty guy. Just wish he had more people.

I hope one day AH becomes more popular. Perhaps one day more people would actually know about it. I've never met anyone whose even heard of AH. Like Ive said before, it's a a blessing and or a curse.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2020, 12:59:26 AM »
 :salute Happy New Year....you fellers! I love all of you! So glad I found you guys and am truly thankful :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 01:33:55 AM »
think some people come here looking for respect.  wrong place, you could be the best player in the game and still get none, people will look at you and maybe say I wish I was as good.

me I come here for a good time and laughs.  laughs are mostly at my expense but as long as I laugh with them it's all worth it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 04:08:51 AM »
think some people come here looking for respect.  wrong place, you could be the best player in the game and still get none, people will look at you and maybe say I wish I was as good.

They could call you a cheater.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 07:35:42 AM »
They could call you a cheater.

they can call me anything they want as long as it brings a smile to my face.  been called a cheater a couple of times, once I wasnt even there, was on the other side of the map in b29's when I got a kill.  it's a bug that happens once in a really long while but it happens. so I laugh about it.

it happened today, some guy was asking me to come down, I said I am at 2k landing and there isnt anybody near me in 4 sectors, he still insisted for me to come down, then I landed 1 minute later.  go figure.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2020, 08:35:58 AM »

Couldn’t agree more. 

All gave some, Some gave all