Author Topic: Stealing kills...  (Read 1309 times)

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
Stealing kills...
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »
Turn off killshooter and use a png status jobber like AW did.  3 Freindly kills and ur done.  Will put an end to that nonsense right quick.  It's happend to me a bunch of times and pisses me right the hell off.  Fight a bandit 1v1 down to the deck from 20k, saddled up 200 off his 6 and some yahoo jumps in front of ur guns to steal the kill because he knows ur fire cant hurt him.  Contolling your fire so you dont hit freindlies was a big deal in combat and should be in AH.

CRASH

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Stealing kills...
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2001, 08:31:00 AM »
soo.. urchin... by your reply and lack of response to my explanation... I would have to surmise that you are both concieted and an idiot.   Not sure if an idiot is worse than a moron but in this case it undowbtably is.

The fact remains that no one can tell with 100% certainty 100% of the time who needs help and who doesn't.   I believe that I can determine palnes strengths as well as you can or maybe even a triffle better since I've been at it a lot longer but I have no idea how to determine fuel or ammo or damage states with certainty.  

to recap... I appreciate any help and like fatty, I don't care who kills the red guy... just kill him..   I am a little miffed when a cannon potato pumps a bunch of rounds into a wingless plumeting to earth con of mine.  If there is anything moronic about any of this then I am too much of a moron to see it.  
lazs