Author Topic: 'What if' All-in-one - the ultimate WW2 AH experience  (Read 12848 times)

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: 'What if' All-in-one - the ultimate WW2 AH experience
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 02:56:49 AM »
So I doubt he could afford to build your dream game by hiring a programing team when there is no business plan from you or a very experienced advisor from Hitech's Industry vouching for your dream game's potential success.

Well it's not up to anyone of us to decide but HTC himself, but potentialy he can have the best  ww2 flight/combat multiplayer game ever created if done correctly, AH is a quality product, and I wouldn't be here posting this if I didn't believe that HTC can't deliver, if it's gonna take time? Sure, but there is nothing else like this, so there is all the time in the world.
I wanted to play a game like this 15 years ago, so I will want to 15 years from now.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 09:24:40 AM »
Well it's not up to anyone of us to decide but HTC himself, but potentialy he can have the best  ww2 flight/combat multiplayer game ever created if done correctly, AH is a quality product, and I wouldn't be here posting this if I didn't believe that HTC can't deliver, if it's gonna take time? Sure, but there is nothing else like this, so there is all the time in the world.
I wanted to play a game like this 15 years ago, so I will want to 15 years from now.

He already has! Is there room for improvement? Of course and HTC has proven that they know how to do that as well. After all, they are still rolling along after all these years.

You however seem to want a complete over haul of the game. There isnt anything wrong with the game as it is (you would know this if you played it  :devil ). I hope that HTC continues to tweak the game as they move forward. I have been contributing my $15 a month since tour 21 and hope to continue to buy fuel for Hitechs planes for a long time yet to come.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 09:36:50 AM »
There isnt anything wrong with the game as it is (you would know this if you played it  :devil ).
Wait?  His two week free trial is not enough to qualify him as an expert?  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 10:45:40 AM »
Well it's not up to anyone of us to decide but HTC himself, but potentialy he can have the best  ww2 flight/combat multiplayer game ever created

This already is the best.

Those of us with dissenting opinions simply do not agree that your ideas will make it better.  You have convinced me that your suggestions would completely change the game but I am not convinced it will make it better.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 10:59:48 AM »
Wishlist is only wishlist.... see you in air  :airplane:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 11:35:41 AM by nugetx »

Offline Randall172

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 01:10:52 PM »
Nugetx, when steam hits, the age/unwillingness to change will go down and a deeper experience will be required.

hopefully he doesn't chase them off with the subscription fee but if they stay they will demand a more involved main arena.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:12:31 PM by Randall172 »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 01:43:35 PM »
see you in air  :airplane:
Now this i can I agree with.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Butcherbird702

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2017, 12:48:27 PM »
Yes omg, for those of us that remember her Jessica Jasmine O'Rourke or "Slychick" passed away taking her own life a day after Christmas. She was valid Victorian* not sure I'm spelling that right know I wasn't. She got a letter from her family that was mostly to blame I also had a part in the tragedy she was 24. So now I have some 'Splanin to do don't I. I'll start a new topic so those of you that wanna know what happened to our girl will get the chance.  As you can imagine the whole thing has been devastating to all involved. You guys were very very special to her like her only friends. AH was a tool that inspired her to talk to recruiters and get highly involved in aviation. She comes to me and says "how do I go to the United States Airforce academy, I want to fly" she said 110's  I went about showing her A-10's and the similarities. It was awesome finally she had a dream a direction in life.  It all was cut short by bad decisions made by everyone, it's hard for me to forgive her ma' and pa', its hard for me to put my hands on the sticks and fire the engine (not so hard to pull the trigger). Jesus every post I write has to be a essay, should change my handle to "The Mouth". Unfortunately this is all true I tried to come back with anonymity cause we have now a 27 year old girl that's catching the fever (flight fever) She was Jessica's friend knows all the bloody details and why am I saying all this? I and my girl have been accused of spying. I can guarantee you we are no spies. Yet anyone that gets angry over spies hasn't read The Art of War by Tsn Tau now have they? There are 5 kinds of spies if my memory serves me right. Every one necessary for victory by the "good commander". So if there are spies on AH it's up to squad leaders and leaders of our forces to identify and use his/her spies accordingly. More on a different post that deals with Jessica's too short life I get really choked up and teary eyed  thinking about it all.  - Exhaust aka: DaFerret.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »
Jessica Jasmine O'Rourke or "Slychick" passed away taking her own life a day after Christmas.

I flew with her once during an AH historical event. We winged Japanese planes and talked on vox. She was intelligent and articulate. I am deeply sorry to hear this. A young friend of mine hung himself two Christmasses ago. It is hard to reconcile these occurrences.

Fair skies and tailwinds Jessica  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2017, 01:51:45 PM »
 :pray
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 06:05:06 AM »
when there is no business plan from you

I will pay 60$ one time price and then 30$ a month if HTC will make this a reality  :grin:

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 11:37:38 AM »
I will pay 60$ one time price and then 30$ a month if HTC will make this a reality  :grin:
still at it huh, some of us don't have all the money in the world, or parents to pay our bills.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 11:39:25 AM »
Well if I win the lotto u can be sure AH will get a huge contribution. I grew up... growing up on AH. Whatever way it goes or doesn't is fine with me. I think what we got already is perfect but like an artist says "it will never be complete there's something that always can be added to make it more interesting." I think all these topics are great I know this isn't feasible but it sure sounds cool as does all these ideas.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

you can bet he won't accept it, because will expect something in return.

people just give money away for nothing---even people who donate to church's or medical fields hospitals expect to get a write-off for a lot that's all they care about is the write-off
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:41:44 AM by lunatic1 »

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 02:09:24 PM »
Nuget why not go play ww2ol. It does a lot of things you keep requesting- a lot of those things i didn't enjoy and therefore stopped playing it a long time ago.

that is the first thing I thought when I saw this post - how much he wanted the game to turn into a version of WW2 online.

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 02:31:56 PM »
This is nothing like ww2online, just because it's 'ww2' doesn't mean it would play the same. That's like saying that current Aces High is like ww2 online.

Is battlefield and call of duty the same game ?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:34:35 PM by nugetx »