Author Topic: Let's post Steam Reviews!  (Read 9095 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Let's post Steam Reviews!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 09:15:40 PM »
At the top of the trending page for Free to play games...

With the negative comments, if you don't agree with them give it a thumbs down and comment.

Steam is like YouTube, the more times it is hit....good or bad it trends....Youtubers don't care if something hits the dislike button....still counts all the same.

When I'm able to come back to game I'll be switching to straight from steam so my friends list on steam sees "Playing Aces High III"....

Y'all would be surprised Krupnski has been doing this for months on Steam with Aces High and he plays with some very well known gamers.....to be exact Summit1G....just watch summit play GTAV and you will see Krup racing him.

Oh and if anyone doesn't know Summit1G he has like 15K subscribers on Twitch...think he is the 3rd biggest individual stream on Twitch.

Some might hate on Krup but he is one of the good sticks who doesn't fly in a way which makes baby seals quit....he actually gets into the fight instead of those who are good enough to do it but choose their K/D over actually giving the new guys a chance. A lot of you this applies to but I don't have to make people, just look at the top 50 and you see most of them.

Another reason why killing a player with a certain rank should be implemented into the kill points.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 09:16:49 PM »
Sounds like I need to install through steam even though I've already added it to my steam library to use.  No options to review under my play options and the game itself just wants me to download.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 09:31:34 PM »
Summit1G he has like 15K subscribers on Twitch.

Exactly, and it's even closer to 21k subs now and over 2 million followers.  If the community and HTC can do everything it can to try and have a positive impact on new potential players coming in, there is literally no limit to the possibilities.  All it takes is one of the larger Twitch streamers or a few of the smaller ones even to start picking up AH3 as a game they stream, and that'll explode the exposure of the game even beyond what Steam alone has the potential to do.  As Junky said, there are huge untapped pools of gamers out there that have never been exposed to this great game, and capturing just a tiny, tiny fraction of them = 1st world problems of the blue/orange days. 

A good first day from the sounds of it, I hope it continues to improve for HTC and all of us players. 

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »
Exactly, and it's even closer to 21k subs now and over 2 million followers.  If the community and HTC can do everything it can to try and have a positive impact on new potential players coming in, there is literally no limit to the possibilities.  All it takes is one of the larger Twitch streamers or a few of the smaller ones even to start picking up AH3 as a game they stream, and that'll explode the exposure of the game even beyond what Steam alone has the potential to do.  As Junky said, there are huge untapped pools of gamers out there that have never been exposed to this great game, and capturing just a tiny, tiny fraction of them = 1st world problems of the blue/orange days. 

A good first day from the sounds of it, I hope it continues to improve for HTC and all of us players.
This game has a bigger E sport potential in its gameplay then a lot of the games that are trying to go into E sports.....only thing it needs is the population to be large enough for advertisers to be able to make money in events.

If Summit streamed Aces High for 1 week....he gets 10K people playing easily.

PUBG is the best example that actually advertising a game vs paying big streamers to play it is the new way to get numbers into your game....I saw little other then Social media posts then on release day all the big streamers...Summit, Drdisrespect, Shroud, Lirik Sodapoppin, TimTheTatman, MrGrimmz e ct e ct were all on PUBG and the game went from 40K active players from its release to 300K now....sold like 2 million copies through steam...
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2017, 03:30:44 AM »
I agree to push this as hard as possible. Put up a review. Downvoted and commented the negative reviews. Let's get AH to the top!
Real men fly Radial!

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2017, 03:36:55 AM »
wow whats up dolbys ass?
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2017, 03:48:05 AM »
2M copies for such a crappy game  :bhead

I'm jealous of krup being a celebrity and all :cry:

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2017, 06:07:49 AM »
wow whats up dolbys ass?
usually that would be his head.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2017, 06:51:19 AM »
I played CS in ESEA with summit,Shroud,and ptr. Am I cool yet
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 06:53:42 AM »
usually that would be his head.

Dont forget his butplug! :old:
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 07:44:11 AM »
Link to the Steam review page, please.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2017, 07:53:46 AM »
I played CS in ESEA with summit,Shroud,and ptr. Am I cool yet

better than that, you're celebrity!

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2017, 09:42:52 AM »
Kirin after such a long break very glad to see you back.  I've read the reviews.  Some of the chief complaints I've read are graphics, controls/controllers, difficulty flying (control of aircraft.)

May be good to explain WHY the graphics are the way they are.  Graphics are designed as such so that many players don't have to spend huge amounts of money on a gaming PC.  The graphics

are set at these levels so a wider variety of PCs can play.  One is not limited to have a very high end PC to play.  Game is accessible to more players.  On some of the posts I've read that keyboard

commands aren't up to snuff.  Evidently some tried to play using a keyboard only with a mouse or have a cheap off the shelf joystick.  I get the impression that most did not attempt to any degree

to get to know the game. They understood this was not a simple first person shooter, or do not have the patience to learn.  Also someone in this post pointed out our special events.  I think that
 would be great to mention.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2017, 09:54:07 AM »
better than that, you're celebrity!

Well, I got killed by Grimmz in PUBG once.  What do I get?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11