Author Topic: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour  (Read 10460 times)

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:06:27 AM »
Hi, these are stats from last tour from last month, I've ordered them by planes used the most with most kills, no surprise there.

Kills

1) P51D                     5462
2) FW 190 d-9            4566
3) SPIT MK XVI           4364
4) LA7                       3302
5) Yak 3                    3262
6) P47M                     3142
7) KI84IA                   3031
8) N1K2                     3002
9) F4U1A                   2338
10) FW 190 A8           2104

In comparison some other planes

yak 9u          273
yak9t           229
p40N            153
I16              83
109 F4         273
Spit V          342

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:14:15 AM »
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:10:50 AM »
FM2     2065

Better perk that monster!   :D   
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 07:13:17 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 08:35:06 AM »
Hi, these are stats from last tour from last month, I've ordered them by planes used the most with most kills, no surprise there.

Kills

1) P51D                     5462
2) FW 190 d-9            4566
3) SPIT MK XVI           4364
4) LA7                       3302
5) Yak 3                    3262
6) P47M                     3142
7) KI84IA                   3031
8) N1K2                     3002
9) F4U1A                   2338
10) FW 190 A8           2104

In comparison some other planes

yak 9u          273
yak9t           229
p40N            153
I16              83
109 F4         273
Spit V          342

OK, lets play your foolish little game. In your fantasy world HTC perks all of those planes on average 10 perks. This becomes the top ten using the same your stats assuming Nobody flies a newly perked plane.

1) FM2
2) Spit 9
3) 109K4
4) F6F-5
5) A6M5b
6) P38L
7) Spit8
8) F4U-1D
9) 190A5
10) Tiffy (Temp was next but it is already perked )

Except the "old timers"/"veterans" have a ton of perks and can fly anything they want and so with better skill and better planes wipes out anyone stuck in the group of "top ten".

How is that good for the game? Even wiping the slates clean the vets will build perk points far quicker that anyone else and in a couple of weeks be back to flying what ever they want pouching the "little guy" all over again.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 09:56:59 AM »
I say we perk the top 20. This way the spit 14 will finally dominate the MA as the doomsayers claimed it would prior to being unperked. :devil
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 11:23:14 AM »

How is that good for the game? Even wiping the slates clean the vets will build perk points far quicker that anyone else and in a couple of weeks be back to flying what ever they want pouching the "little guy" all over again.

The same as having 262 163 and Tempest with perks currently, you don't see everyone flying a 262 or Tempest. Those plane characteristics are better than other planes, that's why they have perks, they have perks because they unbalance the game. Late war planes unbalance the game compared to mid war and early war planes. Mid war planes unbalance the game compared to early war planes.
Late war planes are better than mid war planes,  mid war planes are better than early war planes (faster, better climb, more guns, higher calibre, better energy retention etc).
That is why everyone is flying late war planes, because they are 'the best' without a cost, so everyone is able to fly them (you don't see 262 163 and Tempest very often and that is how it should be with late war planes and mid war planes, you should see them more than 262 but not as much as we currently do)
Idealy it would be best if all the planes were perked starting from early war planes and you would be accumulating points for the higher tier planes,once you unlock a better plane you get a few uses of it and while you have your uses you retain the points so you can move forward to the 262, the later war plane the less uses and if you use up your uses of the plane the points get reset and you go again from early war plane. Seeing how the 'old' subscribers feel about this here I doubt it will ever happen.
I'm not here to fly two planes, and if I take a i-16 I have no realistic chances against all the late war planes.
Some say that they fly other planes,  numbers and facts don't lie, people fly what is in the top 10 list - late war planes because they are 'the best'.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 11:32:31 AM »
I was able to farm a 262 in 3 days in a p47-D11. perks don't mean a thing to an experienced players. nooks on the otherhand will get hurt by only able to fly a brewster...
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »
I was able to farm a 262 in 3 days in a p47-D11.

Mhm, and if other planes were perked also there would far less of them in the arena like 262 and more of earlier planes.

You are forgetting that if poeple will be flying brewster, other people will also be in brewsters, and there will be less 190 d9  yak 3 la7 - better chances for every brewster, i16, p40n etc

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 11:46:27 AM »
Mhm, and if other planes were perked also there would far less of them in the arena like 262 and more of earlier planes.

You are forgetting that if poeple will be flying brewster, other people will also be in brewsters, and there will be less 190 d9  yak 3 la7 - better chances for every brewster, i16, p40n etc

Awesome!

I'm soooo glad you are here playing.  I think it's really cool that you are able to absolutely separate what you personally want with what is truly good for the game with all your absolutely wonderful suggestions.

You've truly joined the community and that makes me very happy.

Maybe you could do just one more little thing for me.

Tell us you handle, the name you fly under.  There is nothing to hide, nothing to be scared of, I'm not asking for your birth date and social security number.  If you have already said what your name is, I apologize, I know I've asked you a half dozen times but don't ever remember you responding.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 11:52:35 AM »
Hi, these are stats from last tour from last month, I've ordered them by planes used the most with most kills, no surprise there. ...

You forgot to explain why that's a bad thing. 

By the way I suspect my local grocery store doesn't sell the same amount of each flavor of ice cream. They should charge more for the popular flavors to fix that.  :noid

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 11:56:19 AM »

By the way I suspect my local grocery store doesn't sell the same amount of each flavor of ice cream. They should charge more for the popular flavors to fix that.  :noid

And vanilla should be free!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 11:56:51 AM »
Late war planes unbalance the game compared to mid war and early war planes. Mid war planes unbalance the game compared to early war planes.
Late war planes are better than mid war planes,  mid war planes are better than early war planes (faster, better climb, more guns, higher calibre, better energy retention etc).
That is why everyone is flying late war planes, because they are 'the best' without a cost, so everyone is able to fly them (you don't see 262 163 and Tempest very often and that is how it should be with late war planes and mid war planes, you should see them more than 262 but not as much as we currently do)
Idealy it would be best if all the planes were perked starting from early war planes and you would be accumulating points for the higher tier planes,once you unlock a better plane you get a few uses of it and while you have your uses you retain the points so you can move forward to the 262, the later war plane the less uses and if you use up your uses of the plane the points get reset and you go again from early war plane. Seeing how the 'old' subscribers feel about this here I doubt it will ever happen.
I'm not here to fly two planes, and if I take a i-16 I have no realistic chances against all the late war planes.
Some say that they fly other planes,  numbers and facts don't lie, people fly what is in the top 10 list - late war planes because they are 'the best'.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 12:05:07 PM »
You make a lot of false statements, unsupported assertions, and seem unaware of your own assumptions.

If you want a fair equal fight you duel somebody in the same plane, same loadout, same altitude.

Let me know when you want to do that.  :D

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 12:06:38 PM »

no I'm saying I am flying a 262 against a hundred brewster. at least a pony or a merrie is able to catch me in a dive
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.