Author Topic: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour  (Read 10450 times)

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2017, 02:48:56 AM »
How are you qualified to analyze their motivations and opinions? Are you uninterested, then, in the wishes and motivations of people who enjoy a 'less popular' gameplay (and some who have for decades)? It is simply decided by weight of numbers in your view?

I'm looking what would bring the biggest playerbase for the game and HTC. The current gameplay offers limited playerbase because it's not what a WW2 flight gamer expects it to be.

So your position is the only explanation for the (relatively) recent drop in numbers of AH players is that it is different from other WWI / II flight simulators and if AH is to get more numbers it has to stop being different and conform to the core gameplay standard of things that are bigger than it? It's as simple as that?

Yes, it's as simple as that.

AH does it's own thing - the mmo aspect, and that is good.  But the 'fantasy' aspect just harms the game, from the potential ww2 flight simmer which are bigger in numbers than current playerbase of Aces High.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2017, 02:53:13 AM »
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2017, 03:07:23 AM »
I have il2, ROF and the mulitiplayer is kak :)

I was on the War thunder invite when they were demo it, is was garbage, i have no idea why they invited me, i think it was that german guy got me in.

Numbers equate to what? Millions have a Apple devices even though they are poo :rofl

Cliffs of Dover with MoDS looks good, but i dont have enough time to play as i am awesome and gorgeous.

We are on steam now so if we get a small percentage of new playes it will be awesome.

What was your AH name before you re subscribe by the way?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2017, 03:31:19 AM »
I have il2, ROF and the mulitiplayer is kak :)

Yea because their main focus is not online.

Numbers equate to what?

In case of Aces High?  Working game.

40 players online spread out on 3 sides on whole map is not fun.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2017, 03:37:36 AM »
nugs..Skolbocks..

https://youtu.be/IcmXQU5BY4c

:rofl

I'm looking what would bring the biggest playerbase for the game and HTC.

You're immediately building on the tenet that 'biggest' is the innevitable progression of success and in fact necessary. I can counter that easily, then we are just two unsupported opinions balancing each other out.

The current gameplay offers limited playerbase because it's not what a WW2 flight gamer expects it to be.

The fluidic nature of consumer choice allows for this and supports this. AH's attraction might as equally be in its differences. Refer to my point above and also consider the possible implications if HTC decides to go toe-to-toe with huge games companies. Consider Porsche versus Toyota say, if you are indeed interested at all in anything that is not core to your unblinking mission.

But the 'fantasy' aspect just harms the game, from the potential ww2 flight simmer which are bigger in numbers than current playerbase of Aces High.

How do you prove the correlation? I think you cannot.

Why, if i may ask, are you here Nuget. If AH has so much so wrong, you don't like the pay model, you don't like the early war / late war plane mismatch, the three sides and so on, why aren't you, say, playing White Cliffs of Dover and accepting AH's differences. Are you a leading champion of Globalization perhaps?

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:05 AM »
You're immediately building on the tenet that 'biggest' is the innevitable progression of success and in fact necessary. I can counter that easily, then we are just two unsupported opinions balancing each other out.

Isn't it obvious? Aces High is an online game, it needs paying customers to be alive. The more people, HTC gets a higher revenue and in-game more people play.

AH's attraction might as equally be in its differences.

You are basing this on assumption.
I base my conclusions on facts and statistics which has been presented numerous times on the forum not only by me but by other folks also.

How do you prove the correlation? I think you cannot.

Simple, when someone hears  'ww 2 flight sim' instantly what pops up in his head, is axis vs allies  and not  '3 sides and all planes vs all planes'

Why, if i may ask, are you here Nuget. If AH has so much so wrong, you don't like the pay model, you don't like the early war / late war plane mismatch, the three sides and so on, why aren't you, say, playing White Cliffs of Dover and accepting AH's differences. Are you a leading champion of Globalization perhaps?

I don't mind pay model.

Like you said,  early / late war is a mismatch, three sides might work with 500 players,  but there are no more 500 players.

AH is the only flight sim mmo, that's why i'm here.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2017, 04:33:54 AM »
I base my conclusions on facts and statistics which has been presented numerous times on the forum not only by me but by other folks also.

No you don't.
You base it on assumptions, conjecture and outright made up numbers. You have repeatedly shown to be vastly incorrect about you claims what players are actually flying in this game - in this very thread as well as others. By actual stats, provided by HTC. You ignore it, dodge it, and start to present your imaginations as fact again.

So your modus operandi should be clear to everyone who actually read this thread. I just can hope that people will just ignore you from now on. As far as I am concerned, I will do exactly that.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2017, 04:49:57 AM »
Isn't it obvious? Aces High is an online game, it needs paying customers to be alive. The more people, HTC gets a higher revenue and in-game more people play.

How many customers does it need as a minimum? What is the upper limit before considerable investment is required to support more numbers? How many more staff will be needed and how large a new premises will be required? How many more servers will be needed and can they simply be inductively added? I don't think you are privy to this information. Things like this are rarely as simple as you keep asserting.

You are basing this on assumption.

Naturally, hence the prefix 'might'. I didn't say 'is', which is what you observably seem to have a predisposition to do.

I don't think this is accurate. Others have already suggested you have been selective with statistics.

At this point Nuget, you appear to have a religious dedication to your belief which I know is fruitless and indeed no fun at all to even discuss. If 'I am right' is an integral part of your initial premise and you are so repellant of other people's perspectives and opinions then I shall leave you to it at Lusche suggests. Good luck  :salute

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2017, 04:52:11 AM »
I do however reserve the right to henceforth interject humourous & sarcastic opportunistic observations  :rofl :banana:

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2017, 05:50:16 AM »
outright made up numbers.

LOL

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/planes.php

I made this up ?

So I guess it's just fantasy that p51d had 5000 kills in last month and it was the most used plane on arena, the stats are wrong !  and everyone flies the spit 1.......

which game exactly are you playing ?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:53:10 AM by nugetx »

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2017, 05:58:35 AM »
How many customers does it need as a minimum?

Minimum to have fun.

With 40 players its hard to find a battle...... I guess the minimum to find a battle pretty quickly is 100.

What is the upper limit before considerable investment is required to support more numbers?How many more staff will be needed and how large a new premises will be required? How many more servers will be needed and can they simply be inductively added? I don't think you are privy to this information.

Idk, ask Hitech what was the max number of people on arena, but I can tell you that with 40 players online the game simply is not fun.

I don't think this is accurate. Others have already suggested you have been selective with statistics.

Because i'm the first person in history of Aces High to show those stastics. (not)

At this point Nuget, you appear to have a religious dedication to your belief which I know is fruitless and indeed no fun at all to even discuss
Sounds to me exactly like what every opposer of 'change' is doing here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:03:51 AM by nugetx »

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2017, 06:51:53 AM »
Nuget, you are living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe you have proven anything. The player base count is clearly linked to global warming.

In the same time period:

1) Earth's temperature increased.
2) Players left Aces High.

Ergo global warming is causing the reduction in numbers and therefore Aces High must introduce more variants of the Spitfire to reduce global temperatures. It's science.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2017, 07:39:19 AM »
Nuget, you are living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe you have proven anything.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/planes.php

Show me stats that say otherwise.

Show me stats that say that people fly mostly  spit 1  109 f4  spit V   i16  p40n  etc

Everything is on the stats page.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2017, 08:00:36 AM »
Idk, ask Hitech

I don't have to ask HiTech. You have to ask him if you're going to present a case for positive change. You make too many assumptions, are uninformed (compared to someone in this business domain such as HiTech) and biased.

Everything is on the stats page.

Data is on the stats page. Inference and interpretation and significance is a whole different kettle of fish. You are interpreting numbers to support your assertion that you know how to 'fix' everything.

So I guess it's just fantasy that p51d had 5000 kills in last month and it was the most used plane on arena, the stats are wrong !  and everyone flies the spit 1.......

Respectfully (this isn't really a discussion anymore, just people pointing a few things out), It isn't relevant to the argument if the P51-D had 5000 kills last month and the Spit1 had 2 assists. This is what I meant by being sure you are correct as an inherent part of your premise. If those statistics are to support your argument then you have to establish the correlation that too many late war planes versus early war planes are causing low numbers of players. And you can't.

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2017, 08:15:18 AM »
Nuget, you are living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe you have proven anything. The player base count is clearly linked to global warming.

In the same time period:

1) Earth's temperature increased.
2) Players left Aces High.

Ergo global warming is causing the reduction in numbers and therefore Aces High must introduce more variants of the Spitfire to reduce global temperatures. It's science.

+1

Again i ask what was your original name before you re subcribed?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario