Author Topic: RIP Pipz  (Read 28176 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: RIP Pipz
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »
 :salute Pipz.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline drmoo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2017, 04:39:12 PM »
RIP he came to game and now dead i blame all guys :salute :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Bushmills

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »
 :salute pipz :cry

Offline WpnX

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2017, 04:50:38 PM »
See ya again someday my friend. Until then, I'll miss ya here.
Elvis
The Flying Circus

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2017, 04:54:33 PM »
Man that is shocking news. I only spoke to him on teamspeak the other week.  Got a laugh out of him.     :(

The world has lost a true gentleman.  My thoughts are with his family.  God bless and Rest in Peace my friend. 

:airplane:

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
 :salute
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2017, 05:23:46 PM »
RIP Pipz  :salute
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2017, 05:24:49 PM »
Once again,this CARTOON Game becomes REAL   Most of us only knew the CARTOON PIPZ and judging by the reaction on here...CANT FATHOM what his real friends and family are dealing with. It is them, I am thinking of right now :pray Pipz is GOOD See ya soon, Brother :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2017, 05:26:36 PM »
I was sure it was a joke.   Started reading this thread,    I was thinking  it HAS to be a joke.   Kept reading,  was hoping its a mistake, kept reading.  Got tears in my eyes.  what?    what??  What?  WHAT?????        NO  WAY!!!

"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2017, 05:36:28 PM »
Got tears in my eyes, burning tears.   Last time I cried about ah (besides laughing at/with someone) was when I heard Kgann had died.  I knew Kgann from way back in Air Warrior, use to chat with him about his family.

I use to occasionally chat with Pipz in pm sharing some AH secrets I never told anyone.  He was always so upbeat.  I cant recall him ever say anything really nasty or mean, always positive and funny.

I dont know if him saying he was in Canada was his running joke or RL.  Same with him and Winston and Sal visiting in summer in New Jersey. Didnt matter,  was all in good fun.  Some years ago here in AH he had posted a pic of himself with a large  whitish dog.  I would joke with him and ask if it was a Canadian polar bear.

<Salute> to his personal family and to his closes AH friends and squad.   Pipz was one of those special "characters" that made AH a special place.   Often got a good lol when he chatted about his Winston and Sal adventures.

Please, to those who knew him,  post more info about his funeral, where we can send flowers.

:salute PIPZ
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 06:05:29 PM by BBQsam »
"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2017, 05:48:32 PM »
I cant believe he is gone..............  :(
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2017, 05:53:03 PM »
Damn, I am literally heartbroken by this news. Pipz was one of those guys I looked forward to seeing every time I logged on. He would always announce 'BFOOOOOOOOOOOT', and would always proceed to ask about how my life was, how school was, and currently how teaching was going. I first ran into him for Der Gross Schlag II. He flew with the 364h FG, and I had the pleasure of winging with him and getting to know him.

Pipz, I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, you were one of the guys that was the heart of this community for me. You gave me a lot of laughter, and a lot of memories that I cannot forget. Soar on brother, you've gained a new set of wings  :salute  :(
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2017, 05:54:35 PM »
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »
Truly a sad day, he was awesome to be around in game  always made me laugh.  :salute

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2017, 06:05:25 PM »
:salute
Pipz

Thats a lot of names, and I remember most of them. Thanks for keeping that site up. <S>