Author Topic: RIP Pipz  (Read 28182 times)

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: RIP Pipz
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2017, 07:23:52 PM »
OMG this is shocking to hear......I cannot believe what I'm reading......<S> my friend...RIP
 :pray :pray :pray :pray
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »
I'm lost for words, one of the nicest people to have graced AH. He will be missed by all, my condolences to his family and friends.<S> :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2017, 07:36:02 PM »
id say 190a

He also flew B Pony, P-39, and Spit a lot.   He was a menace in that P-39. 

Used to dogfight him on the way to kill bad guys even though we were on the same side.  He was a fun guy.   Damn........
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:43:04 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2017, 07:38:45 PM »
Sad Loss <S>

Set a marvellous example of how we should all behave both in here and in game.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
Thats a lot of names, and I remember most of them. Thanks for keeping that site up. <S>

Too many gone far too soon. I haven't played in several years and yet I know so many of the names and every one I have to add hurts that much more.
 :salute
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2017, 07:43:11 PM »
To my more Canadian but not really Canadian.......GFC friend.....this is a real shocker......RIP buddy......the woods somewhere near Ontario with Winston will miss you...... :cry

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »
I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share,

'Hello Everyone:  The staff, volunteers, dogs and cats suffered a great loss yesterday. Our long time volunteer, Keith Marker," suddenly passed away.  I would like to tell you about Keith.  Keith has been coming to the shelter every day on his lunch break to walk some of our dogs.  Not only did he walk the dogs, he would often bring special treats for every dog in the kennel. Not just commercial made dog treats, but homemade goodies such as ham and cheese roll-ups that he rolled and cut into bite size pieces.  Sometimes he would bring a box or two of chicken McNuggets.   On the weekends, Keith would come and take one of the dogs on a special outing for a walk around Cooper River or Audubon Lake.  On Fridays, Keith would pop in after work to see if he could lend a hand in the kennel so the staff could leave a little early or even right at 5.  Keith came and helped out every holiday and snow day.  We could always count on Keith.  Sometimes, if he was in the mood, he would drive the staff a little crazy.  You could hear the girls holler, "Keith! Knock it off."  Always playing around and creating a bit of havoc.  He made us all laugh.  Keith adopted his two dogs, Jake and Edie, from Almost Home. Keith was dedicated to both the people and the animals at Almost Home.  We will miss him very much.  Please bare with us as we grieve and become accustomed to Keith not being here every day to lend a helping hand.  RIP Dear Friend. Here are some pictures of Keith and the dogs he loved.'

This just tells you the type of person Pipz was. He brought all this to the game, and so much more. I'm still shocked, and I wish this wasn't true. Pipz would always, always check in on me, and I'm going to miss that so much.

But just remember this for those of us who knew him, he's not really gone, he's in our memories, he's in our hearts, and he's always going to be there cheering us on no matter what we do in life, and he'll be waiting on us till it's our turn.
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2017, 08:07:33 PM »
Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2017, 08:09:23 PM »
Good bye my fellow Canadian friend

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2017, 08:13:13 PM »
I feel ill.  Pipz was a good friend to many of us for a long time.  Pipz was a member of our squad years ago and always kept us laughing.  As a matter of fact he generally kept the whole arena laughing.

He kept the game fun with just his presence. I will miss seeing him in the game.  The guys in our squad for sure will miss him greatly as all of you will.

Thanks Pipz for making the day a little better.  For making it better for people that we in this community didn't know.  He was a great human being.  We can't afford to lose people of his ilk.

We don't replace them fast enough.

To his friends and family I offer my deepest sympathies.  I shall miss him.  We all will miss him.

God speed my friend.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2017, 08:52:17 PM »
Sad to hear of the passing of a good man.

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2017, 10:09:40 PM »
I feel ill.  Pipz was a good friend to many of us for a long time.  Pipz was a member of our squad years ago and always kept us laughing.  As a matter of fact he generally kept the whole arena laughing.

He kept the game fun with just his presence. I will miss seeing him in the game.  The guys in our squad for sure will miss him greatly as all of you will.

Thanks Pipz for making the day a little better.  For making it better for people that we in this community didn't know.  He was a great human being.  We can't afford to lose people of his ilk.

We don't replace them fast enough.

To his friends and family I offer my deepest sympathies.  I shall miss him.  We all will miss him.

God speed my friend.

Well said my friend. I'm heartbroken.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:11:11 PM by Max »

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2017, 10:21:40 PM »
 :pray
  I can't believe, we've been  chatting ch.200 Sunday afternoon.  A true gentlemen fun,  mature  personality in game chat and boards.
You'll be missed.  :salute
 What happened?!  i remember a photo  he posted  next to his loved dog, he was in early 40s maybe? :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:24:06 PM by ghi »

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2017, 10:39:04 PM »
Absolutely stunned.  My best to his family and friends.  Truly a shock.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.