Author Topic: MASSIVE FREEZES WITH MATCH PLAY  (Read 1657 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: MASSIVE FREEZES WITH MATCH PLAY
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 09:55:48 AM »
However, when you beat someone and they instantly re-up in the queue, it can be a little frustrating at times.

I believe the queue is of the FIFO configuration.

I think a private arena for your desired personal duelling is the intended solution. But you must ask Mr. Tech as he formated the arenas.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 10:24:52 AM »

I think a private arena for your desired personal duelling is the intended solution. But you must ask Mr. Tech as he formated the arenas.

Eh.. It's not that drastic. I can barely ever get someone in there anyway, though when I do it can usually go a few hours, especially with a stick like Violator. must be at least 1-100 with him now lol. Slowly learning, which is what I use the DA for the most.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 10:43:10 AM »

Why is it so hard for htc to just have a DA room close to Micky's 1v1 arena, a match play, and a FFA open fight arena?  You guys have too much faith that people will just open their own arena. Why is 1v1 fighting being forced out with an opponent you actually want to fight? I understand your Match play logic but it's just not very rational for it to be how it's suppose to be. Like blinky said, what do you do with 6 players in there?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
Also, the only (other) complaint is when there's 3 people... or 5... or 7.. etc. Nobody likes to third wheel. Esepcially when you fight a good stick, which means some fights can go for 5-10 minutes. can't tell you how many times I've invited someone in there, went a few, then someone else would join, we'd fight (for 5-10 minutes) then the odd man would get bored and leave.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 11:02:53 AM »
I'm not creating another arena for instant action. You have every ability to dual some one if you wish by creating a 1v1 arena.

Any more post in this thread which are not related to the bug I'm searching for (create a wish list item and discus  if you wish) will be deleted.

HiTech