Author Topic: Oculus version total reinstall now has issues  (Read 1180 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Oculus version total reinstall now has issues
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:49:07 AM »
You would think that my SA is top notch :aok  Not so much :bhead  EH, its a work in progress! Been reading A WHOLE LOT longer :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 09:17:21 AM »
yep my bad,as Phast pointed out to me, the mirror wasn't what needed to be disabled. Disabling the vr mode switch that did totally work. No more pauses. Thanks.  :cheers:
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 10:39:39 PM »
Friday night I disabled the auto vr swap and restarted the game. I was very careful about not removing the headset. I still got the hourglass every 20 minutes or so.  So last night I disabled the mirror also and played several hours without a pause. I took the headset off several times and it didn't seem to make a difference. :aok
Another note, when I was getting the hour glass, my throttle would decrease all the way as if I pulled back on it. As soon as the pause was over it would go back to normal.  :headscratch: I double checked to make sure my usb power settings haven't changed and all looked normal.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 03:29:21 PM »
I get engine start noise sometimes,like it does coming back to flight after a DISCO. Think its just a sound change over.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain