Author Topic: vulgar callsigns  (Read 2081 times)

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Re: vulgar callsigns
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2017, 08:07:28 AM »
I find the name Lunatic, to be vulgar and demeaning.  :rock
And I second that Odee!!!!!!!!

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2017, 09:22:39 PM »
I keep my game ID clean.  It goes in the washer once a year, whether it needs it or not.   :D

Yeah, kind of like showers, should prolly take them once a year whether you need them, or not too......    ;)

Offline Lyme

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2017, 10:04:22 PM »
Today I saw someone with a name like llll or something that that.  How that is acceptable is beyond me.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 11:28:02 PM »
 :rofl BARCODE  :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
Today I saw someone with a name like llll or something that that.  How that is acceptable is beyond me.

The default for a new player logging in for the first time is just a string of numbers...  is this also offensive to you?   :devil
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 08:24:22 AM »
The default for a new player logging in for the first time is just a string of numbers...  is this also offensive to you?   :devil

It's not offensive what so ever, but it doesn't encourage interacting with the new player when their user name is unpronounceable.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 09:27:51 AM »

All game ID's are chosen by the player.  There is no such thing as a default game ID.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 10:04:21 AM »
It's been so long since I was brand new in here -- but I thought the game gave a generic string of numbers as a player ID until they went into the OClub and changed their callsign.   :headscratch:  :old:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »
I find the name Lunatic, to be vulgar and demeaning.  :rock
The name is fine, the guy....WEEEEeeellllll...I've heard that all of his pistons aren't firing in order....
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »

nope
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 10:15:23 AM »
It's been so long since I was brand new in here -- but I thought the game gave a generic string of numbers as a player ID until they went into the OClub and changed their callsign.   :headscratch:  :old:

Back in the day it was NewU followed by some numbers. That was way back in the day though.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 11:21:32 AM »

We had so many "number guys" back then because every new player was told to type in an 'alphanumeric' username. Quite a lot took that literally in a strange way.  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman