Author Topic: Match Play Arena.  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Match Play Arena.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »
I'm not sure it's totally working as intended. I've only been there alone and thus the Match Play Queue Selection window works as before (puts you in the queue). When I put myself on any airfield and click a runway then I'm ALWAYS airspawned over PT corner and the electric fence is still operative.

Is it the intention to airspawn at the lake?

Just ignore the Match Play Pop up if you just wish to airspawn and select your plane, fuel loadout, and then runway.... poof instant Furball Lake.  I think the electric fence caught Shane when we were testing, anyhow he got tossed into limbo for a 15 second eternity, but he disappeared from our view so we weren't able to enjoy the smoke exiting his ears or his La7 melting into a liquid mess as wished for.  :pray

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »
I didn't realize there was a boundary until it was pointed out.. saw it on the clipboard and at certain angles to locations could actually see the red vertical boundaries...

So I guess that must be what happened.  The plane just froze for me but didn't dump me from flight for a bit and when it did, it sent me to tower. 
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »
It was nice to meet you Horble - like minded AH players <S>

Likewise, had some fun fights  :salute
Kommando Nowotny