Author Topic: I am in love  (Read 2491 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
I am in love
« on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:16 AM »
Well, WITH BBQ! On a serious note...I could very well be in love with Bustr as well :eek:  Love your new map, Bustr. I know its only 1 day, so far, but I do believe its is safe to say, some of the best fights I can remember  :rock May be how you set up the map rooms on bases! Hard to resup one of those fields as compared to resuping towns. Loved the bridge choke points as well. I think that as more folk recognize this log jam killing spree, the game play will really take of! I know, its gonna happen,yup whining about something :bhead. Just know that for me this map gets a  :aok from me! NICE WORK Brother and THANK YOU for putting in the effort. I know you probably dont do this for all the adulation you get but.....It is done for the love of the game and for your commitment to helping this community  :rock   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: I am in love
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 03:00:16 AM »
I like the PT boat spawns and river battles that maybe possible on the tank town island.

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:16:32 AM »
I love you to 1stpar3

:furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious
 :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:02:49 AM by BBQsam »
"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »
Ewwwwwww! You two get a room.....
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »
mapmaker and player:

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 09:45:01 AM »
mapmaker and player:

(Image removed from quote.)

LOL.....

Note: the map maker hasn't responded to this thread.... Keep my other comments to myself, regarding all the love sharing between the two others....hehe

Come Together .....he said I know you, you know me........
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:46:50 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »
Well done Buster!  :aok

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:27 AM »
If there are words, I ain't got'em for this one....... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »
Thanks for the hard work Bustr! Well thought out map...something for everyone  :banana: :airplane:

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 01:50:45 PM »
PLUS, thanks for allowing a GV when the nose hits at waters edge to back up and extricate itself instead of hopelessly stuck.  Some water at certain sun angles look like land so reconnoiter by MG for waters edge was useful.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:56 PM »
Yous guys :rofl Ok, I set myself up for that ONE or 8 :uhoh    Didnt see"WITH BBQ"? Pork BUTT smoked,sauced(depending on style). LOVE for his MAP! :confused:Thanks for all the work on new map,BUSTR :neener:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:16:00 PM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 02:25:47 PM »
Yous guys :rofl Ok, I set myself up for that ONE or 8 :uhoh    Didnt see"WITH BBQ"? Pork BUTT smoked,sauced(depending on style). LOVE for his MAP! :confused:Thanks for all the work on new map,BUSTR :neener:
Wait! Now you're saying that you're in love with BBQ's butt? I don't get this....I thought it was family friendly in here!!!! HITECH!!! What's going on here!!????
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 02:37:15 PM »
I am still trying to figure out if this should be moved to the O'Club, locked, or printed out and posted on light poles.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 03:35:18 PM »
Hard to say.  Log'ed on in prime time and in the four hours since the map started the Rooks were down nearly 50% of there bases.

Not a good start.