Author Topic: Old Player returning - Is there anyway I can get like a 1 day trial?  (Read 961 times)

Offline thenex

• Zinc Member
I tried a few months ago to play AH3. I paid for a 1 month sub and my pc wasnt able to run the game.  no big deal as it was my fault for not double checking. 

well I recently got a new pc and my specs are close to the mins, I can run ww1 fine but I would really like to try out the main lobby before I sub 15$ again.   

is there anyway we could work something out ?

- Nex

* sorry if this is in the wrong place. if so, could a mod/admin move or delete this.*

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Old Player returning - Is there anyway I can get like a 1 day trial?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »
You could call HTC monday and talk to them. As for the game, if you load up a bunch of the sliders and fly off line over the bases with the ack firing and such and can keep what YOU think are acceptable frame rates then it will work pretty much the same on-line.

..... and hey, its only $15   :D

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
$15 is nothing compared to the entertainment you get from this game.  Just my humble opinion.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline thenex

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 04:54:05 AM »
$15 is nothing compared to the entertainment you get from this game.  Just my humble opinion.

I agree 100%, that is if I can run it.   Probably gonna wait until I can just upgrade my graphics card n just do things right.  there really isnt another game like AH out there.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »
What kind of system are you running right now sir?

PS: i totally agree its worth it "if you can run it"

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 10:35:28 AM »
  Try the offline practice arena.  It will give you a good idea of how well your computer can handle the game.  You can play with graphics settings and see what works best for you.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com