Author Topic: New GV dar  (Read 42526 times)

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: New GV dar
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2017, 11:36:57 PM »
Aw, how sad for you.

:ahand
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2017, 01:25:46 AM »
     Do You want more simulator or more game.  I want realism.

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2017, 04:24:32 AM »
Aw, how sad for you.

Your opinion is no more meaningless than the cycles of the moon are predictable as they are both, both. The most complex relationship you have expressed is one between pots and pans and in that regard your humility is undetectable. Your statements serve as a foil for the content I upload for meaningful participants, like HiTech, spew on.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2017, 06:58:39 AM »
Yes Kilroy, you should be able to, AS YOU ,YOURSELF said, to sit and flash a base, and sure you must be allowed to sit at a spawn hangar and grief your fellow players. That is absolutely the way to garner more participants in the game. We know that rank and kills is the sole purpose of the game. You should be on the side that regularly has twice the numbers as both other sides combined, and the ENY should be abolished so that you may also fly your uber planes and club the baby seals. You need to quit your whining, and actually put yourself at risk and play the GAME, you ranking doesn't make you a man...far from it.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2017, 07:11:11 AM »
It works great not too much information, not too little.  WTG Hitech.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2017, 07:53:23 AM »
something something something sit and flash a base
Review the post and video, base wasn't flashing.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2017, 08:11:30 AM »
It is not at all fair and balanced, that after withdrawing from an attack, I should have to wait 45 minutes and drive 10k, or suffer a proxy kill to someone that couldn't even take advantage of this fancy new "game balancing" gv dar.

You mean that it was so important to you not to let someone have an unearned proxy kill, that you wasted 45 minutes of your own time? 

That is amazing.

- oldman

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2017, 08:53:53 AM »

You mean that it was so important to you not to let someone have an unearned proxy kill, that you wasted 45 minutes of your own time? 

That is amazing.

- oldman
This
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2017, 09:14:41 AM »
Review the post and video, base wasn't flashing.
No, the statement you made about sitting and flashing a base for hours was earlier in this or another whine thread of yours. Kilroy, you aren't, in ANY way, trying to improve the game as a whole for everyone, you are only trying to insure the same "gaming the game" strategy that you have always used. You're well known for it, and frankly, very few people care if you don't get your way.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2017, 09:29:47 AM »
Wait -- so you need to get rid of GV Dar because it's so effective that it took someone 25 minutes of searching and still couldn't find you, even with the crutch, then you spent another 20 minutes not towering out so Cybro wouldn't get a proxy.

Seems to me the issues aren't the game.   :old:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2017, 10:19:04 AM »
no' we need to get rid of gv dar because it is unrealistic for WWII aircraft and vehicles.
gv's should have to hunt each other. and planes should have a reasonable chance at locating and trying to bomb gv's.
and don't ask me a reasonable chance should be.
 :airplane:
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2017, 10:28:39 AM »
I heard icon distance in WWII was only 2K also  :old:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2017, 10:59:37 AM »

That is amazing.

- oldman

Some have lots O time to waste on something that doesn’t have any value and lose sight of the fun factor.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »
Some have lots O time to waste on something that doesn’t have any value and lose sight of the fun factor.

Just remember in this game one man's grief is another man's joy 

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2017, 12:45:40 PM »
To be fair. it is not unlike the pilot who want's to land his sortie... some don't care but some do.... some will bail just to get to a fight on the other side  of the map and some will fly back the sector and land hoping that the action is still there... but ensure none gets a free kill and they don't get a bail/death...
takes all types.... I have mentioned in another of these GVdar threads.... imagine if you will..the air con dar gave you the alt and direction of enemy cons...how would that sit...to me this GV dar is like that for the ground pounders.... major unfair advantage...especially when I can see one spawn in from the other side of the map....
Yes I believe there needs to be something in place to stop grievers but this is too far one way.... perhaps at D 600 when shut down the icon is visible through foliage.this way they have to keep moving to be invisible...however they can still be heard..I don't know...I don't coad...and have no intention of making a game.. so my input is from my playing perspective only

For me this particular system is way way too easy...It has even taken the pleasure of the hunt away for me...Granted...sometimes I just went away and left them to play their solitary game... we have so much info at our fingertips that I can watch the town and see when things have changed from elsewhere in plenty of time to thwart a take anyway... I don't think they fixed spawn camping either...simply make the choice at a v base to spawn from any hanger would have done it.... but it seems...building a wall is all any powers that be want to do these days hahahahaha ( sorry that last part was just a joke that I couldn't resist  hahaha)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:06:24 PM by SPKmes »