Author Topic: "High ball" Trains  (Read 666 times)

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
"High ball" Trains
« on: December 12, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »
      I kind of miss the trains.   They usually caught You of guard, which was kind of exciting and I would like to go train busting again.

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Re: "High ball" Trains
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
If it helps, Rodbustr, I tested a train on Monday that you can strafe, blow up, and set on fire.  Only issue is that it will be placed in a large rail yard, immobile.  Can't help you with moving trains, but a strafe-able rail yard is in the works.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »
If it helps, Rodbustr, I tested a train on Monday that you can strafe, blow up, and set on fire.  Only issue is that it will be placed in a large rail yard, immobile.  Can't help you with moving trains, but a strafe-able rail yard is in the works.
omg omg omg omg  :x

Now I feel bad making you collide with me the other night Jinx!   :devil

My N1k can go pretty slow eh?

...For Cereal though.... I'm really excited for these kinds of destroy-able objects to be added in.   .......sometimes an inanimate object must die!  :cool:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
   I had forgotten about the flak trains until I was check out My unearned achievements that I could fulfill.  That is  the primary reason for the post.   It sounds cool.  Have a blast.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 08:34:47 PM »
I used to run into trains most often on Trinity as I slid down a steep mountain upside down.

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 11:18:43 AM »
   A lot of times I would be engulfed in concentration on a target or egress and hear.. the huuufffppp,..... huuuuffppp.....huuuufffpppt, and then here pukka pukka pukka.... thump thump thump.....crap...