Author Topic: Habitual flasher.  (Read 7046 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: Habitual flasher.
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2018, 11:03:31 AM »
Find a friend on NIT or Rook and tell them where the free kill is :) If we encourage this then maybe his ways will stop eventually.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Yes.  This time, vectoring people in to find him will surely make him change his ways considering people have been doing it since he's been here.

Also finding it highly amusing that you're essentially doing exactly what people keep accusing him of by telling people to tell people on the other country where he is to grief him.

Doesn't matter if you're doing it through a second account or telling another player, people having info from the other side is still cheating.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Yes.  This time, vectoring people in to find him will surely make him change his ways considering people have been doing it since he's been here.

Also finding it highly amusing that you're essentially doing exactly what people keep accusing him of by telling people to tell people on the other country where he is to grief him.

Doesn't matter if you're doing it through a second account or telling another player, people having info from the other side is still cheating.

Wiley.

I'm open to other suggestions to help curb his wonderful gameplay...but ignoring him or those tactics is not an option.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2018, 01:13:03 PM »
I'm open to other suggestions to help curb his wonderful gameplay...but ignoring him or those tactics is not an option.

Why?

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
I really don't care much about Cybro one way or the other, but I wonder what it'd be like if the longer you stayed stationary the longer your icon would get?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2018, 01:26:40 PM »
I really don't care much about Cybro one way or the other, but I wonder what it'd be like if the longer you stayed stationary the longer your icon would get?

Wiley.

It'd be like hiding/ambush = lighting road flares then eventually shooting parachute flares. Not sure that form of game coding would be a winner to Dale (but then, I'm not him).