Author Topic: Losing cvs  (Read 860 times)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Losing cvs
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 06:06:11 AM »
Wouldn't it be nice with a "Navarone" island? An island with fortified SB:s that could control a large portion of the sea. It could have a flack- and a v-base at the center so only way to take it is to take out the AAA and fly in troops. A strategic point like the 8k base on fester.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 07:34:43 AM »
Wouldn't it be nice with a "Navarone" island? An island with fortified SB:s that could control a large portion of the sea. It could have a flack- and a v-base at the center so only way to take it is to take out the AAA and fly in troops. A strategic point like the 8k base on fester.
Zimmie, post this in the wish list, and mention it to Bustr. It's a freaking awesome idea.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 12:14:28 AM »
 :aok I concur!
Zimmie, post this in the wish list, and mention it to Bustr. It's a freaking awesome idea.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 12:22:18 AM »
A strategic point like the 8k base on fester.

I miss fester...
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)